Chapter 13

So so SO sorry for not writing a chapter in so long school is almost over so just bare with ok 👌🏾. Now time for the chapter.

Deliah has just gotten home and wanted to look for her father. "Dad daddy where are you" she called. She heard nothing and ran into her father's room. "DADDY". Deliah ran to her father who lay on the ground with Springtrap in his arms. She blew a sigh of relief when she found that he was still alive. She tried to lift him onto the bed but he was to heavy so she just left him there.

Time skip brought to you by the author who is very sorry for not posting.

Deliah woke up and had a craving for pancakes but instead of finding the fluffy pancake satan she found a note on the fridge. The note said

Mornin sweet pea Springtrap  and I went out to get a tuxedos for the wedding there should be cereal on the table help yourself.

"I wonder how the mall would react to a bunny buying a tux" Deliah thought she chuckled to herself. She decided to look at the note again and saw something else.

                        Also you can pick one of your      friends to attend the wedding with you so chose wisely
   Love dad

"Oh I think I'll chose Bella since she will probably be able to make me laugh through out the trip" Deliah said to herself. Deliah dialed up Bella and began telling her the news.
Time skip AGAIN

"YES so your mom said ok"Deliah screamed. "Yes you can stop screaming" "sorry". Deliah ended the call.  Bella came over right away.
"So when is the wedding" Bella questioned. " in ... two days" "ok sooo I have to go buy I dress today" Bella said. "You can buy the dress with me when dad gets back" Deliah reassured her.
" Ok but I really am sooo excited for this" Bella said. "But is Springtrap coming" Bella asked. "Yeah .... That's ok ... right". Deliah asked hoping she wouldn't change her mind.
"Of course actually it's ...PERFECT" Bella said......

That is the end of chapter 14 we are almost at the climax of this story and like I said in my update I will be shouting out a few people who have people who have been following this story for a long time.
EmyImaginary GalaxyArrowWriter SofiaArgentina and love0-0

That is it for now sorry for any mistakes hoped you like this chapter. Bye Bye