Dark ending

Warning sadly there will be a lemon in this and the next ending. Just be warned
Nick, Deliah, Springtrap, and Bella had gone home the day after the reception. The day after they had gotten back, Deliah and Springtrap had gone to Harry's house. A few minutes after they had left Bella had come over frantically knocking on the door and screaming. Nick, who was preparing to go to work the next day opened the door to let the girl in. She was out of breath,crying and looked as if she was about to faint. "Help ... dad...try...kill me!!" She gasped as she fell to the floor. Nick caught her as she fell and held her in his arms. Nick carried her to the couch and went to look outside the window to see if her dad was out there. She was right. Her dad was outside looking high as a kite, and was carrying a baseball bat and was screaming her name. Next thing he knew he was banging at the door saying "he knew she was in there". Nick saw her panic and cry harder. He got his phone, called the police,and explained the situation to them. Not even ten minutes later they had showed up and pushed the man into the police car. The entire time Bella's father was calling her slurs, like slut, whore, bitch,etc. Nick watched the whole thing while Bella was sobbing into his shoulder. After the police had questioned Bella and Nick they left, leaving Nick and Bella alone on the couch. They sat in silence for what seemed like an hour but in reality it was a few minutes. "Thank you" Bella had said her voice still shaken with fear. "I just did what I had to" Nick responded, turning to face her. She looked away. "I'm sorry for disturbing you, I saw that you were getting ready for work" Bella said looking to her right. Nick used his index and thumb to make her look at him. "You did what you needed to do to be safe. I wasn't doing much anyway." Nick reassured her. "Well I have to thank you somehow" Bella said. (LEMON TIME) She got in front of Nick with a smirk on her face. She started to undo his belt. "Wh-What are you doing" Nick stuttered. She said nothing and just kept undoing his pants. Once his cock was out she started to stroke it up and down, up and down. Nick tried to hold back his moans but to no avail. He was about to cum when he heard the door unlock. Bella stopped DEAD in her tracks. There stood Springtrap and, Deliah shocked at the sight. Springtrap couldn't stop the tears coming from his eyes, he shook his head silently. He took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen, and grabbed the sharpest knife and walked back out. He now a creepy smile on his face. "Now... I can finish what I started"He laughed.Then went over to Nick and gave him a quick kiss. (Which turned him into purple guy) "I loved you" he said before the driving knife into Nick's chest. Nick coughed up a lot of blood before falling onto the couch. Deliah screamed and ran out of the house and Bella was frozen in fear. "Now it's your turn" he said smiling sadistically. She tried to get up and run but Springtrap grabbed her arm and cut it off. She screamed in pain but she was silenced. He had driven the knife through her heart killing her instantly. He watched as her limp body fell to the ground. He looked up at the ceiling. "Catch you on the flip side" he whispered before he drove the knife through his chest. He smiled as his vision blurred. "I can't wait to see you again" he could barely hear himself before crashing to the ground.

Epilogue
Newspaper
The infamous fazbear killer was found dead with two other dead bodies. Only one survived the killing.
Police say they interviewed the lone survivor when they found her. She said "he did it when he saw my dad and my best friend in ... intercourse."  Police also say that it looked like a double homocide and then suicide. An undercover officer said this "I should've arrested him when I had the chance I had evidence but never acted". Deliah slammed the newspaper on the table. "Dad... I'm sorry"
The End
This is the end of Springtrap x Nick I hoped you guys enjoyed the story. This might not be a good ending but I tried. I'll see you in the sequel. Goodbye for the last time... for now.