Chapter 8

Nick's POV

I woke up snuggling into Springtrap's chest. What was I doing and what time is it? I look over at the clock it's 7:55 shit I almost late for work. I get up get my bag make my lunch and head out the door....
End POV

Springtrap wakes up a few minutes later to see Deliah trying to wake him up and Deliah frantically gathering things. "Deli Sandwich what are you worrying about" Springtrap asks. "No time friends are coming....over must get ready" Deliah heaves. "Ok I'll help" Springtrap offers. Deliah takes a breath. "Ok" Deliah says and hands Springtrap her things.....

Teleporting to Nick's store

Nick was restocking the candy on the shelves and his coworker Chad (Chad is not the redhead worker he is an OC just imagine him as whatever you want for now) was serving a few kids. Nick's pocket vibrated and he pulled out his phone it was his brother calling. (it is not known if nick really has a brother) " hello bro" his brother Eric said. "Hey what do you want" Nick says. "I'll get straight to the point I'm getting married and I want you to be my best man" Eric says. "I-I'm honored when's the wedding" Nick asks. "In one week" Eric replies. " wait WHAT" Nick exclaimed. "Yeah and mom says that if your not at least dating somebody you're a dead man but no pressure." And before Nick could say anything his brother hung up. Nick starts to think who was going to be his date. He thought back to last night.Springtrap can turn into a human and attend the wedding. But there is one thing Nick DIDNT think of that they couldn't kiss the entire night....

Sorry for the long wait and this short chapter sorry for any errors I'm very tired ok good day guys bye 👋🏾