Lightest ending JOKE ENDING

This happens 1 year after the light ending.
_____________________________

I guess that what they say is true cause Violet was the next to tie the knot in the family. When they were at the wedding Nick was best man while Deliah being the only child in the close family was the flower girl again. Everything was going fine and dandy until the priest was about to marry the couple. When he was saying the "speak now or forever hold your peace" part SHE stood up. The woman who ruined Eric's wedding for Nick ... his mother. She stood up and looked Nick dead in the eyes. "Violet I thought you were better than this" she looked at her daughter. " Letting that DEMON into this church" she said , pointing at Nick. Violet gasped at her mother she was not going let her ruin the greatest day of her life. The groom, being great friends with Nick, spoke up. "Karen if you want to leave the church the door is over there" he said pointing at the door. She saw everyone looking at her. She scoffed and sat back down. They decided to continue with the wedding.
Timeskip to wedding reception
After what had happened the siblings were reluctant to let their mom into the reception, but since she was the only parent they had left they decided to let her in. Nick and Gene (Violets husband) were talkng when Karen came strutting over,looking oddly ... sane. "Look Honey, I apologize for my actions at the wedding" she said. Nick was about to accept her apology when she cut him off. "Not you dipshit him" she said pointing at Gene. Nick.was.shocked. She should apologize to everyone, she disturbed the peace at the wedding and kept insulting Nick anytime she saw him. Right now Karen was trying to embarrass him in any way possible in front of Gene. She then used her high heel to step as hard as she could. Nick screeched as his nephew, Oofio came running over to check what was wrong. Gene has pushed Karen to the side to help Nick to a chair. Blood was coming out of his shoe and Springtrap had run over. Karen had FINALLY gotten some karma when Oofio slapped her in the face. When she noticed everyone was looking at her she tried to make it look like she was the victim. Oofio being the doctor that he is heals Nick's foot with a serum. Now it was time for the family of the bride and groom to say their speeches. Karen was up first. She started talking about how kind she was to her kids while growing up. But little did she know in the background Oofio was playing all the times she was a rude, entitled,biotch. Which is A LOT. Everyone's as chuckling while she was talking. She went to sit down without a clue why everyone was laughing. After everyone's speeches people were clapping and giggling. One of the best speeches was Oofio's which was and I quote "oof oof... oof".Now it was time for the couples slow dance. The bride and groom were the first on the floor,then all the other couples. Karen was about to go bash Nick when Oofio apprehended her and escorted her off the property. Nick and Springy were the last on the dance floor. Nick got down on one knee. He looked at his sister, she nodded. "William Afton will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?

To be continued/The end

Thank you for reading this book. There will be a sequel don't worry. See you in the next ending goodbye 👋🏾