Chapter 11

This chapter will contain some NSFW stuff if that make you uncomfortable you can skip that part.

            Springtrap was facing Nick. Everything was blurry, it seemed to be a dream.Or A nIgHtMaRe.
Springtrap couldn't control his body it was like ... he was a ghost. Nick seemed to be yelling at him but not normal yelling. He was crying too. " I can't believe you I thought we had something. I thought you LOVED me. But I guess I was wrong" Nick shouted. " You know what get out." Nick said. "Wha" springtrap was cut off. "I said GET OUT!!" Nick screamed and everything went pitch black.... "springtrap springtrap SPRINGTRAP wake up" Nick yelled while shaking him. " Nick wait!!!!" Springtrap yelled waking up. He say Nick looking at him very worried. "Springtrap are you ok" Nick asked. Nick pulled him into a passionate kiss. There was a flash. They knew what had happened. ( if you don't know what happens when they kiss read chapter 8) " Springtrap I love you so much and don't forget okay" Nick said wiping his tears. "Don't worry I'm ok thanks Nick". "I'm not done yet springtrap". Nick went in for a passionate kiss and bit springtrap's lip begging for entrance. Springtrap lets him enter. He feels Nick's bulge and started rubbing making Nick moan loudly. Nick pulled from the kiss for air. He let springtrap pull his boxers and pants. Nick pulled out  springtraps cock and starts to suck the tip making springtrap moan loudly . "Fuuuuck Nick go deeper" Suddenly Nick takes it all into his mouth. "Nick I'm cumming". Springtrap comes into Nick's mouth. Nick swallows it all and kisses springtrap making him turn back into his normal self. Nick leaves without a word. " where you going" springtrap asks. "To bed before I fall asleep on the floor"

Next Morning

Nick was going to work for a short time when Deliah asked him if her friends could come over. Nick said yes. When Deliah's friends came over it was only the people who springtrap had been suspicious of. What a coincidence. "Hey Deliah hows the wedding preparations coming" her friends asked. "Great be right back dads calling" and Deliah ran into her room. "Springtrap we are on to you" Xilla said. Springtrap got nervous. "We saw you with Nick one night" Immanuel said. "Too bad he doesn't know the real you" Bella said. Springtrap knew that these three kids were very suspicious. He just found out that Harry and the ghosts were NOT the only threats.......

New chapters yay🥳 told you it would be long I got a bit lazy at the end but hope you guys liked it. Remember that this story would be nothing without you guys reading it. (Fun fact I was listening to jacksepticeye happy wheels while writing) you guys are amazing and like jacksepticeye once said...... Good night Viana!