Chapter 19

Back to Nick and Springtrap
Nick was deep-throating Springtrap while he was kneeling on the ground. "F-fuck ...Nick I'm cumming" Springtrap moaned out. Nick swallowed every drop of seed that Springtrap shot into his mouth. Springtrap then roughly pulled Nick off his knees by the hem of his shirt. He used his hand to stroke Nick's bulge causing Nick to moan. Still holding onto the hem of Nick's shirt, Springtrap pulled Nick's face close to his. "You've been a bad boy Nick" Springtrap teased. He then unzipped Nick's pants and started stroking his erect cock. Nick couldn't hold back his moans. "Please ... punish me" Nick moaned.
Back to the kids
They walked up to the door slightly giggling but they all stopped when they heard the moans coming from the room.They were about to call it quits when Xilla "accidentally" knocked over a vase of flowers on a nearby shelf. All of a sudden the moans in the room stopped.
Back to Nick and Springtrap
They heard the crash outside of the room and Nick decided to peak his head out the door. But Springtrap decided it was a great time to ram his cock up Nick's ass. He felt Nick jolt as he did it.
Here's how to conversation went.
Nick: What do you guys need
Deliah:Nothing we just wanted to get some drinks.
Nick: ahhhh~ O-ok
Immanuel:Deliah's dad are you okay.
Nick: Yeah I'm fin-nnngg
Bella: Are you sure
Xilla: Yeah Nick you don't look so well
Nick was biting his lip to make sure he didn't moan
Nick: Yeah I'm ok.
Deliah:Ok but that vase that was on the table broke so can you come check that out please.
Nick: ok I'll check it out later.
Deliah: Also have you seen Springtrap
Nick: He went to sleep.
Bella,Xilla,and Immanuel looked at each other. They knew what was going on. Deliah said goodnight to her father and he closed the door.
The kids stayed quiet and went into the living room to hear what was going on in the room. Deliah had decided to put on her headphones and listened to music while they listened to what was happening.
In the room.
"Fuck you're still tight like the first time" Springtrap grunted into Nick's ear. "P-please go f-faster Ahhh" Nick moaned out. Springtrap's thrusts were getting sloppy as he huffed. "Springy I'm gonna cum" Nick moaned out. "Me too" Springtrap huffed. They both moaned loudly,unknowing that the kids were right by the room. "You're mine and only mine" Springtrap huffed in between breaths. Nick could only nod as he shared a passionate kiss with Springtrap. "Yes Springy" Nick said with a wink. "Springy huh ... I could get used to that.

Thank you for reading this shitty chapter. Sorry for any spelling errors but I try my best. See you guys in the next chapter.👋🏾