Chapter 12

Springtrap kept his eye on those kids and so did they for the rest of the day. As soon as they left Deliah pulled Springtrap into the kitchen. "What did they tell you" Deliah asked. Springtrap stayed quiet for a minute. "It was... where you were gonna hide ... yeah" he lied. "Okay but I wanna go to Harry's house to play" she. And she left. All of a sudden they appeared. " she knows something is up" one of them said. Springtrap heard and went to go lay down on the couch but they didn't go away. He eventually fell asleep to the sound of his own sobs.

Time skip brought to you by Bella

Nick was fast asleep when it happened. Springtrap was outta control and was carrying a knife around chanting.... something. He came into Nick's room and rose the knife over his head and laughed. Nick slowly woke up like seeing a figure hovering over him. Nick screamed Springtrap lowered the knife. "Springtrap stop... please" Nick said sliloftly sobbing. Suddenly Springtrap dropped the knife and fell. Nick covered his mouth he wasn't sure what to. He ran to him still crying from shock....
From outside the window Bella,Xilla,and Immanuel were videoing everything getting ready to Deliah everything once summer is over. "We got everything we need for now let's go" Bella said. They all parted ways getting ready to make this summer end with a bang...

Sorry for not updating soon but I have been pretty bummed over some stuff. Thank you all for all of your support I am filled with determination to finish this book. Sorry for any mistakes. Goodnight guys and gals👋🏾