Chapter 7

There's gonna be some NSFW shiz in this chapter. If that makes you uncomfortable you can skip this chapter.

When Deliah had woken up she found out that her dad had already left and that Springtrap was sleeping on the couch.( ok I forgot to tell you guys that Springtrap's human form is purple guy just wanted to tell you ok) Deliah ran into the living room and took a swan dive at Springtrap. "WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD my friends are coming over, remember" Deliah shouted. Springtrap jolted awake. " wait what you never told me that!!!!" Springtrap complained . Just then the doorbell rang. "Who are they anyway" Springtrap asked. "Just my friends Leah,Bella, Tennille ,Xilla ,Gianna and Immanuel " Deliah said while opening the door to let her friends in.
"Dels it's so nice to see you" They all said at once

Springtrap's pov
All of her friends seemed nice but mostly I was thinking about that Bella and Xilla and Immanuel were  giving me a death stare while Deliah was talking to them.
End pov
"Deliah what is that"Xilla asked pointing at Springtrap. "Oh that's my friend Springtrap" Deliah said. "Hello" Springtrap said in his usual sly tone. "Cool, so you guys wanna play hide and seek" Xilla asked. "Sure"everyone said even Springtrap .

               Time skip because I'm lazy

"Bye Springtrap bye Deliah" Gianna and Leah said as they all walked out of the house. "Well I'm pooped I'm going to bed" Deliah said as she
yawned she tucked herself in bed. " I'll be on the couch if you need me" Springtrap said while going to the couch to watch a movie.

A few hours later...

Springtrap was sleeping on the couch and the tv was off when Nick came in. " Deliah I'm home" Nick yelled. He could hear Springtrap moaning on the couch. Nick walked  into the living room and stepped in front of Springtrap. "I wish I knew how to tell you that I love you" Nick sighed. "I love you too Nick" Springtrap said pulling Nick in to a loving kiss. Suddenly there was a flash of bright light and  was suddenly human. (Le gasp) "What just happened" Nick asked looking at Springtrap's new human body. " I forgot to tell you ,Nickypoo anytime I kiss anyone I love I turn human" Springtrap answers. "I think I like it so I could play with you more". Nick flirts pulling Springtrap by the hem of his shirt into another passionate kiss. Springtrap flirts back by  touching Nick's crotch making Nick moan. Springtrap slightly pulls down Nick's pants to reveal the erection that slightly came out of his boxers. Springtrap is smirking while Nick is blushing a crimson red. "Excited aren't we huh" Springtrap slyly. Just then Springtrap knelt down and pulled Nick's boxers just a bit. Springtrap then was face to face with Nick's throbbing cock. Springtrap started to lick and kiss the tip of his cock causing Nick to moan. Springtrap was slowly making his way to the base and sometimes even stopping just to make Nick beg for him so suck his dick. " Fuuuccckkk  go fucking faster... ppplleeasee" Nick managed to moan out. Nick hand was now in Springtrap's hair pushing him to the base of his dick. " nnnnngggg fucck Springtrap I'm gonna cum" Nick moaned out as he shot his cum into Springtrap's mouth.
Springtrap swallowed it all and got off his knees. " You did ... amazing I better reward you huh" Nick said shooting Springtrap a wink. With that Nick pushed Springtrap into the wall and slightly pulled down his pants.( forgot to say that Springtrap in his human form is wearing the Fazbear night guard uniform) Lining his dick at Springtrap's entrance he thrusted into Springtrap making him moan loudly.  "Fuucckk meee please" Springtrap moaned. Nick's pace became unsteady as they both were about to cum. " I'm cumming .......fuck shit" Springtrap moaned as they both came. Once Nick let Springtrap go he dropped to the floor almost falling asleep instantly but Nick started cleaning the mess they made. " that was amazing" Nick said panting while cleaning. "Yeah also come here Nick" Springtrap said whilst pulling Nick into a deep kiss       changing Springtrap back into his animatronic self. "Welp I'm going to bed" Springtrap says while flopping on the couch. "Wait help me clean" Nick asked before cuddling next to him and falling asleep. Little did they know they had some audience outside. Xilla,Immanuel, and Bella were watching thought the window. "This is definitely my new favorite ship" Bella says. "Ok But we need to tell Deliah that her dad is in love with him" Xilla says. "We'll figure it out tomorrow goodnight" Immanuel says. "Goodnight" Bella and Xilla say and they all walk back to there different homes.......

Sorry this took so long. But this is the longest chapter I've ever written like 819 words and it's also my first lemon ever so hope you like it. I'm going to bed now happy holidays #late Christmas