"Enjoy your stay, I guess..."

Keys:

Y/N = Your Name

Warning:

Swearing

Y/N's P.O.V

"What has my mom got me into?" I thought out loud, I mean why would she send me somewhere I don't even wan't to go. I don't remember agreeing to go to a 'summer camp' I mean at least ask me is that too much to ask for? Eh, anyway it looks like the bus has stopped time to face reality again...

Normal P.O.V

As Y/N had gotten out Y/N saw a tall man that looks like he is in his 20's in his uniform (yeaH-) Y/N noticed something... his knee's are awfully red "What the fuck?" Y/N muttered "Hello! You must be Y/N. I'm David you're camp counselor!" David cheered. "Yeah, hi I was wondering if I could tour myself?" Y/N asked "Oh, why of course you can! I normally just tour campers myself but do whatever makes you happy!" David said as he trailed off to a kid trying to eat rocks. Y/N sighed and paced around the camp, Y/N saw a silver tree haired girl with red overalls and a yellow shirt underneath run up to her along with some science-freak that had a brown-curly Afro, a yellow turtleneck and red jeans "Hi you must be the new camper! The names Nikki, and the nerd next to me is Neil!" Nikki introduced "Nikki for the 58th time, I am not a nerd!" Neil groaned in annoyance. "Y/N" Y/N yawned "So what's your deal?" Neil asked "I don't really have one" Y/N explained "Oh alright?" Neil said almost making it sound like a question "So where's the co-counselor?" Y/N asked as Nikki points to a cabin. Y/N nods her head as a So-called 'Thank you' and walked up to the cabin and simply opened the door "Gwen?" Y/N said "Y/N? Good lord what are you doing here?" Gwen asked (Long story, you're Gwen's little sister) "Eh, Just mom being mom" Y/N said plainly while shrugging as Gwen nodded. "Well I'm just glad your here" Gwen said relieved "Work is tough huh?" Y/N said "Mhmm" Gwen hummed, "Why don't you run along. You know? Make some friends. I have a lot of work to do" Gwen said shooing Y/N out of the cabin.

Y/N's P.O.V

Jesus, so much for a sister...

As I got out I heard this "Who the fuck are you?" A random voice said I spun around to see a jaded boy with black curly hair, tan skin, along with a blue hoodie and jeans. "Why don't you ask David?" I said with a smirk on my face "Yeah yeah I would and everything but I do not want to deal with his shit" The boy muttered not too loud for everyone to hear but loud enough for me to hear "Then ask Gwen" I suggested "I guess she is better than David, why the fuck not?" The boy said. "Before you do what's your name?" I asked "I won't tell you until you tell me" The boy said "Y/N, you?" "Max" we both shook hands. "You probably already met Nikki and Neil right?" Max asked "Yep" I responded.

Timeskip

I was at the 'Mess Hall' god the food was disgusting! I obviously gave it to Nikki since she was the only one to actually eat that shit.

Flashback

"Hey Nikki you want my food?" "Hell yeah!" "Alright"

End

Yeah, it's true she was the only one actually eating it! I mean other people were eating it too but they didn't look like they enjoyed it, I was getting bored so I snuck out while no one was noticing me and I went straight into the woods. I normally do this you know? Run around with animals, well mostly wolves, foxes and deer maybe even wolverine.

Normal P.O.V

Y/N wasn't paying any attention to her surroundings and instantly tripped over a stick fell, and hit her head on a rock and gained multiple of cuts, she passed out.

Max's P.O.V

I looked around to see everyone exept one person, Y/N. "Hey, have any of you happened to see Y/N?" I asked Nikki and Neil "The last time I saw her was when she gave me her food" Nikki said I turned to Neil expecting an answer from him "Well, I did see her sneak out into the woods?" Neil said he seemed nervous but that's not important right now, now is it? "We should look for her" I suggested "Wow Max! You've never worried about someone this much before" Nikki said sounding suprised "I'm not worried, I'm just wondering where she went" I replied. "Yeah, okay" Neil said with a shit eating grin "Shut the fuck up! Let's just get going" I said while Nikki, Neil and I walked straight into the woods trying to find Y/N.

A few minutes passed

"Max, I don't think Y/N is in the woods... We should get going" Neil suggested with his eyes exploring almost every part of the woods "Shut up Neil, she's obviously not at camp" I said. Honestly I am fed up with Neil's moaning and groaning it's been like what? 7 minutes! How can 7 minutes possibly kill someone? He should be grateful we have not been here for like half an hour or... I don't know something! "Guys! Look what I found!" Nikki shouted from a distance Neil and I followed Nikki's voice leading us to Nikki and well a girl... Wait she looks like Y/N... How the fuck can Y/N hurt herself? That was stupid. "Holy shit.." Neil said "I can drag her back to camp, you guys can go ahead of me" I said with a sigh as Neil and Nikki nodded and walked back to camp while I followed behind dragging a dead-looking Y/N back to camp, what the fuck is wrong with me? I don't normally do this... Damn..

To be continued.

I enjoy writing X readers ;)