"Reigny Day Part 1"

Normal P.O.V

It was a hot and bright sun-shining day, which meant David was even more pumped up. Max is not happy what-so-ever let's get this over with.

"We're so happy to have you here today!" David exclaimed walking with the Camp Critic Committee's behind him. "It's such an honor to have the Caml Critic Committee visit us again. You know, after last years incident. Which I really apologize for that again, and if you were wondering, yes, the camper did survive, physically speaking. But, a lot has changed since then! And I think this year you will see that I truly am, without a doubt. The prime candidate for the "Camp Counselor of the Year Award"! David explained as the Camp Critic Committees scribbled on their papers.

"Gee doesn't David know it's going to rain?" Y/N asked "Wait, it is?" Nikki asked "Yeah, Gwen told me" Y/N answered "Whelp, he went through all that hard work for nothing so sucks for him" Max said stretching "So he woke us up early for us to stay here while rain pours?" Neil asked "Pretty much" Y/N said. Lightning roared (Because thunder does not strike down it only makes noises) "I'm guessing it's raining now right?" Nikki asked while Y/N looked outside to see rain, lightning, and... Cats and dogs? "...Yep" Y/N answered "...was to make young Dolph here the counselor for the day! Isn't that right Dolph?" David asked in his usual nervous tone "Out of all the people, Dolph is the one to boss us around?! What a fucking nightmare" Y/N mumbles "You can say that again" Max said. Y/N had started listening to the conversation again "Thank you, Mr. David. Under my rule, I VILL MAKE CAMP CAMPBELL GREAT AGAIN!" Dolph said holding a fork in the air "Oh dear god..." Y/N said as her pupils widen.

Timeskip

Everyonewas doing arts and crafts now, it turns out they did not have enough paper so you had to share with Max, you were doing all the work while Max was doing nothing "Look, are you going to help or not?" Y/N said with a hint of anger in her voice "Nah, I'm not wasting my summer on this crap" Max said causing Y/N to sigh. "Come now mein friends, let us express ourselves through ze glory of MACORONI ART" Dolph exclaimed. "Man, this is lame. I miss Chucky" Max complained "Yeah, this is boring" Y/N said "Wanna go see how many pudding cups we can fit in our pockets?" Max asked "Sure, how about you Nikki?" Y/N asked "Oooh! Yeah! What about you Neil?" Nikki asked getting no response "Wait, where's Neil" Max asked "Beats me, cause I don't know" Y/N said "You lookin' for Neil?" A boy said hanging Harrison upside down "And who are you supposed to be?" Y/N said walking up to the chubby boy "The names Nurf, I'm guessing you're Y/N" Nurf said "Correct, What do you know Nurf?" Y/N said crossing her arms. "Nothin', I'd just like to be included for once, I feel like I'm always just in the background of you're adventurs" Nurf said (This is his line, he did not break the fourth wall for god's sake) "I mean that's mainly because you bully kids constantly, Nurf. You're kind of an asshole" Max responded causing Y/N and Nikki to nod. "THAT'S NOT TRUE! I'LL KILL YOU!" Nurf shouted "Sorry, sorry. I'm working on my issues" Nurf explained "WHAT'D YOU DO TO NEIL, NURF? SHOVE HIM IN A LOCKER? MAKE HIM PROM QUEEN, ONLY TO COVER HIM IN BLOOD?" Nikki asked "Back off. I only bully Neil Tuesdays, Thursdays, and non-denominational holidays. I understand he celebrates the Sabbath" Nurf explained "Maybe he... Vanished!" Harrison joked making confetti pop out of no where. "OOF!" Harrison yelped. Max sighed "Have you guys at least seen him?" Max asked "I saw him with Space kid this morning" Harrison groaned "Ehh... I guess we'll track him down" Max said "Ooh, a MYSTERY! A MURDER MYSTERY!" Nikki exclaimed "Nope, just a normal one" Y/N said shaking her head. "Or is it..." Nikki said as her pupils widened "It is" Max said. "Hmm... You two seem pretty confident about that. WHERE WERE YOU TWO AT THE NIGHT OF-" "Shut up, let's go find him"

To be continued...