"Insert Title Here"

(Video is not mine, although credit goes to whoever made it)

Y/N's P.O.V

How come everyone is un-purified except me? What even happened? How come nobody noticed it? Do they not care? If so, then what am I going to do? What will my parents think? What will Gwen think? ((I'm sure you'll get to the bottom of this)) Author just shut the fuck up for once in you're life.. ((A fourth wall break?! How could you? You were doing so good!)) Please stop..

Max's P.O.V ((Ha! Guess you didn't expect that did ya?))

"Don't you guys think Y/N's acting... A little off?" I asked "She looks fine to me" Nikki replied "I mean, I guess? She's smiling a lot more than usual" Clover pointed out "And the fact that she is always wearing white clothing" Neil pointed out as well "Ooh! Don't ya see those big pupils on her eyes?!" Nikki asked "Something is wrong, very wrong..." I thought "So who's going to check up on her first?" Clover asked "Not it!" Nikki yelled placing her finger on her nose "Not it" "Not it!"

....

Dammit...

I got up and walked over to the table Y/N is sitting at. "Hey Y/N-" "Why hello Max!" She interrupted facing towards me with a smile painted on her face ((Not actual paint dummy)) "Uhh okay, I was going to ask if you were alright?" I said. For a few minutes she started glitching... That's... Well, weird. "Oh! I'm doing just fine! Wanna sit with me? It's quite lonely here" Y/N said "Sure, I mean I guess..." I said sitting right beside her.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Y/N asked "Eh, it could be anything" I replied "Oh alright then... What's you're favorite animal?" Y/N asked "I don't know, a bear or some shit" I answered "That's cool! Mine are deer" Y/N said (Yes it is now deal with it) "That's nice" I said "Mhm" Y/N hummed "So! How are you and you're family doing?" Y/N asked. I flinched. Her look looked a little less happy "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I trigger something?" "I'm fine I just got a little memory, no big deal" I said "Alright, if you say so" Y/N said.

Fuxk it.