"Camp Cool Kidz"

( So I decided to make this a partial reader insert? )

Normal P.O.V

A day at the mess hall again.

Max, Neil, Nikki and Y/N are scrubbing the floors with tooth brushes (that they'll eventually use later...)

"This sucks" "This is the kind of peasant work my parents left their home country to avoid" Max said. "Yeah, I don't get the point, what good is rolling around the floor if it's CLEAN?" Nikki said making you chuckle "This isn't even part of a sanctioned camp activity. This is child labor!" Neil said "Ugh tell me about it" Y/N groaned, once the group had finished ranting a teenage girl walked passed by them flipping her hair doing absolutely nothing. "Man, Ered never gets yelled at for not working. She's just too cool. I wish I was her!" Nikki said with her eyes lighting up. "Arid? Like a dry desert climate?" Neil asked "What? No! She means that girl" Y/N said pointing at the teenage girl, "I think her real name is Meredith, but she's so frickin' cool, she goes by the middle part of her name. Ooh, I wonder if I should try that..." Nikki said with her eyes lighting up once again. "Ikk" "Oooh! Yeaah!" Nikki finished clapping her hands together rubbing them. "That's fucking stupid, nicknames don't make you cool" Max said "Pssh, spoken like a true first-part nicknamer" Nikki scoffed "No one's TOO cool to talk to. Even cool kids take giant, uncomfortable shits from time to time. Helps remind you we're all equal" Max explained "Hey, you children? Cut the yammering and get back to scrubbing" QM ordered. And just like that, the group had gotten back to scrubbing. "If we were in charge, things would be so much better . No scrubbing, no outdoors..." Neil said "No David" Max said "No people telling you what to do" Y/N said "We should just REVOLT!"  Neil muttered loud enough for Y/N, Max and Nikki to hear "You know what? You're right!" Max agreed placing his toothbrush down and standing up.

"Aren't you all sick of this lowly work?!" Max said gaining everyones attention. "It's time we take control of our lives and fight back!" Max said "Who's with me?!" Max asked raising his fist in the air, Everyone cheered 'Yeah!' at the same time. "Y/N, Nikki you girls tie up the Quartermaster" Max ordered "Aye aye captain" Y/N said sarcastically and went to tie up QM with Nikki while everyone else had a food fight or whatever. As David walked in he was shocked to see QM tied up while everyone did their own thing, everyone turned to him.

Timeskip by David's singing

Everyone stood around David and Gwen who were tied up to the flagpole, David upside down and Gwen right sideup. "Max! I am very disappointed in you for this behavior. But I'm also torn, because you were very clearly paying attention in knot-tying class!" David said. Max had then slapped David "Shut up!" Max said, "Were in charge now, Davey! The camp is ours!" Max said making everyone cheer again. "This is just like "'Le Mis!'" Ah, I love it!" Preston cheered "Don't make this lame, Preston" Max scolded "Max, let us down NOW. Cameron Campbell is coming to the camp tomorrow and we need to get ready!" David yelled "Oh, even better!" Max exclaimed while Y/N stood beside him smirking "You'll definitely be fired once he sees the state the camp is in! Or WILL be in... Come on everyone!" Max said as everyone had started following him.

Timeskip once again

"Alright, freemen-" "AND WOMEN" "And women.." "Now that the revolution is complete, it's time to choose our new leader!" Max suggested "Obviously I will happily take the-" "I vote Ered!" Nikki shouted "WHAT?!" Max exclaimed making Y/N laugh. "...Cool" Ered said shrugging "I vote Ered as well!" Dolph said jumping in the air "She is strong, and passionate, and so cool!" Dolph said still in the air 'How the fuck?' Y/N thought. Everyone cheered 'yeah!' exept Y/N and Neil, "How the hell is everyone this gullible?" Y/N said facepalming causing everyone to turn their heads towards her and started whispering  'Wow, that was rude..' Y/N heard someone say 'What does "Gullible" mean?' Y/N heard another person say "Ugh, what I mean is Max just stood up for you all! And you turn him down for Ered?!" Y/N explained as people started whispering again 'Well, she is right but Ered is cooler!' Someone said 'She is so wrong! Ered totally stood up for us all' Another person said. "But Ered's charisma modifier is like, 10+!" Nerris spoke up "Thanks, Nerris. That's cool of you to say" Ered said making Nerris's smile grow wider "I WANNA BE COOL TOO, ERED!!!!" Nikki squealed "Sure thing, Nikki everyone can be cool at Camp Cool Kidz!" Ered explained. "Ah, I love that name!" Preston shouted out of nowhere, "No! You're gonna get advantage of by the 1% Rage against the machine, fight the power 9/11!" Max spoke up "Progressive buzzwords can't save you now!" Dolph said causing Max to frown. "But Ered doesn't have the spreadsheet software to manage-" Neil said "That's 'cuz spreadsheets aren't cool!" Nikki Interrupted. "Right Ered?" Nikki asked, "I vote Ered too!" Space kid said "No, you don't" "No, I don't!" suddenly almost everyone walked off with Ered laughing and cheering. As Nikki walked by Max grabbed her by her arm earning a yelp from her  "What the hell's wrong with you, TRAITOR?!" Max said gritting his teeth, "I'm sorry! You said talk to her, and uh, I panicked, so I just voted for her!" Nikki explained with a few stutters which made Y/N think she came up with a big fat lie. "You'll regret this" Max said "Yo, Nikki" Ered called "I got you a pair of cool sunglasses!" Ered said waving them in the air "...Nah I don't think so" Nikki said while running off with Ered causing Max to growl in anger.