"What Do You Need Him For?"

(Video ain't mine, although credit goes to whoever made it)

Y/N's P.O.V

After this "Daniel" person talking about zeemug or whatever this "Danny" girl started flirting with Max, I've gotta say I was a little jealous... Wait me? jealous? Over Max? Please! He probably doesn't like me anyway. He probably likes Clover or Nikki or some other girl, or maybe he is gay, maybe he doesn't like anyone...

Timeskip

"YOU HIRED A FUCKING CULTIST" Max yelled banging on David's cabin door. "And you let his insane slutty daughter in as the "new camper"" I added. "Jesus Y/N..." Neil commented "I mean I know she's pretty-" "Pretty insane" Max interrupted while I high-fived with him. "Yeah Neil, I have to agree. She told me to stay away from Max or she'll slit my throat open!" Nikki explained "Okay, I was going to say she's pretty much out of her fucking mind.." Neil corrected "Okay whatever, let's keep banging on this door" I ordered.

Time skip

Everyone at camp is now purified, besides Max, Gwen, David and I.

Danny held a knife up to Max's neck, "Face it Y/N,"
An angry face had formed on my face "What do you need him for? He does not like you anyway-" "I don't care! He may not like me, but  by his heart he does not like you either. He hates you okay!? You're annoying to him! And you're a life threat to every girl in this camp! Let him go, I already told you how he feels about you" I snapped. Her face looked like she had just seen someone murder her family, she dropped the knife and started sobbing while I ran to Max only to be picked up by Nurf and Ered and thrown in the sauna. "OOF!" "Y/N!" Max shouted, the door had closed. I was now in a small white room that had soon been filled with gas, I ran to the door banging on it with all of my might. Hoping someone would save me... My clothes were turning white, it was just like the dream I had... I could feel my lips curling into a smile... Soon the door had opened. "I love you Daniel!" I said out of no where. I noticed I was no longer in control of my body, I was trapped... I then walked over to a table and picked up a cup full of kool-aid with a little bit of sugar and lots of  rat poison. I then turned to see David and Daniel having a battle, just to see who's better I started to fight back, trying to take back the control of my body. I started glitching while I was at it, which caused me to drop my kool-aid. Daniel was now singing, he kept doing this until he took a knife and directed it towards me, now freezing, realizing what he's just done. I also noticed Danny stabbed herself and Max was... Not purified? Huh....

Timeskip

No ones P.O.V

Every camper was now back to their normal selves, Daniel was sent to a mental hospital while her daughter Danny was sent to a regular hospital. "So what happened guys?" Purified Y/N asked "Oh, Daniel and Danny are gone now! Aren't you happy?" Nikki asked "No, I miss them. Why can't we just bring them back?" Purified Y/N asked "Y/N it's for their our own good" Max explained causing Y/N to walk away. "What's up with her?" Nerris asked. Then it hit Max, she's still purified...

To be continued

(I am so sorry these are so short and the lack of detail! Plus the load of timeskips ;-;)

(Anyway this is what Danny looks like along with the spoiled looking girl who's name is Megan)

(I also made Y/N still purified because I want things to get interesting for you guys)