Woodscout! Max x Flowerscout! Reader

Just so you know this is not part of the series, I am saying this so nobody get's confused c;
🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗

Y/N's P.O.V

Being one of the flowerscouts was hell, why? Because I can't even fit in! I'm actually not the girly type. (Sorry if you are? ;-;) Literally nobody here accepts me! All they do is treat me like I am trash or something... So you may be asking... How did I end up at the flowerscouts? Let's say, the woodscouts and flowerscouts tied, even in tie-breakers! So eventually the two groups had to each pick a camper. Guess who were the ones chosen? Max and I. "Y/N are you like even listening?!" Chelsea yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. "Uh, I'm sorry, repeat that?" I asked nervously "Ugh, we're visiting Camp Campbell with the Woodscouts!" Chelsea boomed "Alright! Jesus, is that all?" I asked "Yep, now let's get ready. We don't wan't to look like those campers at that disgusting camp..." Chelsea said taking out a pink sparkly hairbrush and brushing her long periwinkle-blue hair. The color reminded me of Neil, since his eyes were the same color speaking of Neil I missed Nikki and Max too, especially Max. I've always had a crush on him ever since we were 10 (you're 14 now) I never confessed because I've always thought he liked Nikki or Sasha or some other girl. The thought of it had made me sad but I knew it was true...

Timeskip

🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗

It had been the final result... Camp Campbell had won and this time had to choose two people from each camp. "Well it looks like Max and Y/N will join Camp Campbell again!" I perked up and walked back to Camp Campbell "God, I am glad to be out of there..." I thought. I was looking for Neil and Nikki everywhere, it turned out Max was as well so I walked up to him "Any luck...?" I asked "Nope, I wonder where the hell they went" "Same" awkward silence had filled the air, so a few minutes later I decided to break it. "So... Should we continue looking for them...?" I asked "Yeah, let's get going" Max said gripping my hand and dragging me along with him to find Nikki and Neil. I felt my face heat up, I couldn't believe it! "Holy shit, my crush is holding my hand!" I thought. I am legit screaming inside, okay Y/N calm the fuck down, he doesn't love you alright? "Nikki! Neil! Where have you guys been?!" Max shouted at the two snapping me out of my thoughts.

Max's P.O.V

"Max, Y/N what are you guys doing here?" Neil asked "Yeah, weren't you guys taken by the flowerscouts or something?" Nikki said "They chose us, now we're back" Y/N replied as I nodded in agreement because, well, it's the truth. "Welp we're just happy to have you two back" Nikki said hugging Y/N and I tightly "Nikki.... Can't..... Breathe...." Y/N said suffercating in Nikki's grip. I've gotta say I was too "Whoops, sorry, I guess I've gotten a lot stronger after 4 years" Nikki said letting Y/N and I go "Yeah, you sure have" Y/N replied.

Timeskip (Author: Eh I am lazy)

(Reader: AUTHOR STOP BEING SO LAZY FOR ONCE!)

🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗

After Nikki and Neil left, it turned out to be Y/N and I alone, "So what was it like at the woodscouts?" Y/N asked "Terrible, what about the flowerscouts?" I asked "It was frustrating. I couldn't fit in, im not the girly girl type" "Well that must've sucked..." "Yeah it did..." The same silence from last time was back. "Max, I have to tell you something I've always felt about you..." Y/N said breaking the silence. "Um, sure. What is it?" I asked "Well, you see, um... I've always had this feeling for you ever since we were 10 and um, I just wanted to say that I like you... As in like-like you but I've never told you sooner because I thought you've liked Nikki or Sasha or some other girl... I mean it's okay if you don't like me back I know you hate me now and I completely understand..." Y/N confessed "Y/N, why would I hate you? I could never hate one of my best friends. Especially you" I said. As she was about to speak I had cut her off by kissing her quickly on the lips "Tell anyone about this and you're dead!" I threatened her and started walking off.

Normal P.O.V

Y/N stood in shock, her crusb had liked her back! "Oh max..." Y/N said playfully.

The end. (This was really crappy)