"Back to Hell again"

Keys:

H/C = Hair Color

E/C = Eye Color

S/C = Skin Color

Normal P.O.V

Max, Neil, Y/N and Nikki had gotten off the boat, "Well i'll be! What were you kids doing at-" David gasped "Spooky Island!" David finished "Trying to find monsters and ghosts...?" Y/N answered "And who's dumb idea was that?" Gwen asked raising one of her eyebrows "I can't tell if it was Max or Nikki's so I'm just going to say both" Y/N responded earning some "Hey's!" from Max and Nikki. "What? I was being honest!" Y/N said, "Whatever..." Max said "Anyway, you kids should be getting some goodnight sleep by now. So why don't you all head back to you're tents!" David demanded "Uh, David, Which tent is mine?" Y/N asked. "Oh! You'll be sharing a tent with Nerris!" David responded "Right this way!" David said as Y/N followed him.

Nerris's P.O.V

I was reading a totally real spell book when all of a sudden David came into my tent disturbing me! "Hello Nerris! Y/N will be you're tent-mate! Is that alright with you?" David asked "I have 3 rules and she must follow them! Including you David. 1. She must not bother me! 2. She must call me "Nerris The Cute" and 3. ... SHE BETTER NOT SNORE SO LOUD! Because last time when Nurf was here he snored as loud as a horrendous beast I once fought" I complained. "Well Nerris-" "IT'S NERRIS THE CUTE TO YOU!" "Nerris The Cute... I'm sure Y/N won't do any of those things!" David assured "She better not..." I mumbled, as I got up in my cot- I mean throne. Yes MY throne and only MY throne! I saw a H/C girl with E/C orbs and S/C who wore a Blue, White and Pink shirt with Blue shorts, "Golly she looks like an angel!" I thought with my eyes set on her. She went straight to her cot though... "Long day huh?" I asked her "Mhmm" she hummed as she had went to sleep ofcourse I grew tired as well so I let the sleep get to me.

To be continued...