"Welcome New Campers!"

(Yes I skipped it to the next day)

Y/N's P.O.V

Every camper is gathered to the Mess Hall, I don't know why but hopefully David will tell us- Oh! He's here. "Alrighty Campers! You might all be wondering why you all are gathered here today" David assumed while campers started chatting to eachother and nodding. "Well, Gwen and I have a suprise for you all! We're having not one, not three, but two new campers!" David cheered. I raised my hand. "Yes, Y/N?" David asked "Are they girls, or boys, or one each?" I asked "Well we don't know that yet" Gwen answered before David could speak. "Right!" David admitted. Suddenly I heard loud beeping... They must be here.

Timeskip

Max and I were standing next to David waiting for the new campers. Then, the bus doors open to reveal Clover...? Wait a sec... Clover! "Clover?!" Max and I yelled. Wait... Max knows Clover too? "Wait, you know her?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows, "Yeah, Clover and I go to the same school" Max responded "Oh." "Sup Y/N, hey Max" Clover greeted. Max and I waved. "Nice way to greet a friend" Clover said with sarcasm "We know" I responded with a smirk which caused Clover to roll her eyes. Then another camper came out. It was a boy?

(Heres a pic of them, I am too lazy to describe or draw them ;-;)

"Who the fuck are they?" The boy asked, to be honest he kind of looks like Clover but a little paler, lighter hair color and green eyes. "Oh, guys, this is my brother Clive. He's an asshole" Clover inrroduced "For- You know what I'm not even going to bother.." Clive said looking at his phone and started walking off. "Good luck losing you're brain cells while you're at it!" Clover shouted causing Max and I to burst into laughter.

Timeskip (*Screams*)

"So uh... What's you-" "Clive" "Right Clive!" I reminded myself "So I would like to learnmoreabout you-" "Okay so I like Video Games for example: Roblox, Minecraft, Fortnite, shit like that blah blah blah My favorite food is Pizza but right now I am on a diet so I guess it's now salad and shit. I dislike people like you that annoy me because you remind me of my fucking sister plus I signed up for Gaming Camp plus Coding Camp and now you can fuck off" He explained in one breath while giving me the middle finger. I guess I should leave him alone now...

(To be continued... Sorry this is short but I have been having difficulties with my brother annoying me, school, headaches and more I hope you guys understand...)