"A spell can be broken from a kiss..."

Max's P.O.V

"Y/N... Can you follow me...?" I asked nervously (Is that even a word? Lmao) sweat dripping from my forehead to my face (fuck) "Sure, I certainly dont mind!" Y/N gushed. Wow Daniel sure knows a way to make someone as happy as David- Wait a second, no one can be as happy as David. I got up and ambled to my tent, I am positive that this will work. For fuck sake who hasn't watched Snow White? (Maybe reader) As Y/N and I got to my tent I opened the flap of the tent (is that what those are called?) and crawled inside with Y/N behind. "So max why are we in your tent?" She asked glaring at me with a toothy grin, "I wanted to tell you something.." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear. I was mostly paying attention to her arm because she was slowly trying to take something out of who knows what? (It might be her ass- ow! What the fuck reader?) "is that so..?" I nod calmly I know what she was about to do and I already had a plan. "Listen max," I looked at her, making eye contact. "I did not follow you just to have a little chat. I followed you because I wanted to kill you!" Y/N declared "I know," I said "But I already have a plan that will stop you from doing that" I rebuked glaring at her "Determined aren't we?" Y/N sneered. (MMMM GURL-) "Yeah, got a problem?" I asked "Not really, I actually enjoy this.."

(Baby shark do do do do do do~)

(Reader: Author stop your going to break this chapter)

(Okay, fine.... TIMESKIP!)

(Reader: NO!)

She tried to stab me with a dented knife (mommy shark-) luckily I grabbed it, this is my chance...

I then kissed her.

Oh shit...

It worked but....

What the fuck will she think?

I guess movies are helping after all. Nah, they don't author is just being a lazy bitch. (Hey!-)

Ha, and to think this chapter would be good.

Anyway, I think she died so I just carried her to her tent avoiding any weird looks from the fucking imbeciles around me. Man, that was easier than I thought it would be. Author, can I leave now? (No) Fuck you.