"Journey to Spooky Island Part 2"

Normal P.O.V

"...What's with space-case?" QM asked "Squirrel-splosion" Max said (hA- PUN INTENDED-) "Ah. So the revolution has begun" QM muttered. "Well, best be gittin' you back to the camp for a rabies shot" QM said to Space kid as Gwen and David picked him up, "Aw, not again..." Space kid groaned "Heed my words; You better stay away from Spooky Island, no reason to go there, definitely not spooky, stay awaaaayyy...." QM warned making hand movement leaving the four confused and silent. "...You think he's hiding something?" Nikki asked "Uh, YES?" Neil answered "Of course he is" Y/N answered as well, Nikki gasped "Maybe it was the ghost he was talking about! Could you IMAGINE meeting one!?" Nikki said tugging Neil's arm. "Pssh, ghosts don't exist. You die, and then you're face enternal nothingness. It's gonna be great" Max said causing Y/N's eyes to widen "I thought we go to heaven?" Y/N said "Yeah? Well you don't" Max answered, "HOW DO YOU KNOW? YOU'VE NEVER DIED!" Nikki spat letting go of Neil's arm "Ooh, could you imagine being the first person to find a ghost?!" Nikki then gasped again "Or a MONSTER?!" Nikki said "You'd make the cover of Science Magazine!" Nikki said shaking Neil then letting him go "Hey! That's a magazine about Science!" Neil said "SHUT UP! There's nothing to be afraid of!" Max shouted causing Neil to jump "And I'll prove it" Max finished.

Time skip

Everyone had gotten to shore, "Alright, Spook-Hunters! Let's hunt some Spooks!" Nikki said jumping off "Don't say that..." Max said facepalming "Why not?" Y/N said "It sounds retarded, now let's go" Max answered. "Do we actually have a detective team name now?" Neil asked "Ooh! We need a theme song!" Nikki beamed taking out some device for a theme song or whatever, it has to be "spooky" though. Max had walked by and dropped his oar on the device and broke it, "HEY! Don't you know how hard it is to find a good pocket theremin?!" Nikki yelled "I'm counting on it. Now focus! Unless that's your backup singer, we've already got company" Max demanded pointing at the bushes and taking a flashlight out and started using it. Near the woods the four spotted a pair of eyes, once the person had showed up from behind the bushes he started screaming
he had a strange hair color, blue eyes, a yellow shirt with a purple one underneath, some blue shorts and light up shoes that looked like they were from the 90's or whatever, "Who the hell are you?" Max asked "Me? I'm Jasper... But who  are you? What are you doing  here? This is the last place you want to be on a night like this... Real spooky night" Jasper said shivering "Terrible creatures seek out the mansion, and the wailing... Oh, gosh... the wailing... And then bumping in the night starts. And they bump, and they bump, and... Hey, where'd you go?" Jasper said "Muack" The platypus said.

Timeskip

Neil, Max, Nikki and Y/N had came upon a big mansion. "Whoa..." Nikki said "...What is this place?" Neil said in worry "Huh, I think it's Campbell's old summer house" Y/N said. All of a sudden sounds like moaning and wailing came out of nowhere which caused Max to turn his flashlight near the noise, "What the hell was THAT?!" Neil asked in fear "I told you, dude!" Jasper said walking up to the group of four. "There are THINGS inside..." Jasper said panting as well, "THINGS!?!" Nikki beamed with her eyes lighting up "Like monsters?! I knew it!" Nikki said "Wait, are you guys here to help stop the monsters?" Jasper asked "Are you like a gang of mystery solvers?! Like the Harlem Globetrotters?!" Jasper asked again while Nikki nodded her head. "...Pretty much." Neil said "I don't know honestly" Y/N said in the most honest way as possible while shrugging "Oh wow, you guys got a theme song?" Jasper asked "We're working on it" Nikki answered "Radical" Jasper said with his eyes lighting up. "Look, man, you're kinda ruining our dynamic. We're a comedy QUARTET. (A quartet is a group of four people) "Besides, there's nothing inside" Max complained "THERE'S SOMETHING INSIDE!" Nikki and Y/N yelled "A MONSTER!!!" Neil yelled pointing at the window, "Yawn" Max said crossing his arms. "We'll see who's yawning when we're all DEAD!" Y/N scowled at Max and ran off with Nikki "God dammit, not you too Y/N" Max muttered, "Why would we...?" Max shouted.

To be continued...