Chapter 18

"We're here ladies." My dad says to all of us. With all of us I mean Luna, Alex and me. I talked to my dad about what happened to Julie and Alex and my dad decided to bring her along on the ski trip too so she wouldn't be alone on christmas cause we're spending Christmas here. In 3 days it's Christmas and I gotta say I'm very excited about the gift I got for Luna. "Now girls I want you to get your own bags cause I'm not carrying it in to the cabin by myself." My dad says and we nod.

We get out of the car. It's freezing cold. My dad goes up to the cabin to open it first while the rest of us already grab our bags and we go as fast as possible into the cabin.

"There are 3 rooms, you girls can pick first." My dad says. I don't know if Alex wants to sleep with us since she just got dumped I would understand it.

"Do you want to sleep with us in the room?" I ask Alex.

"No you two are gonna be all touchy I don't need to see that right now." Alex says laughing a little. "Thanks again Erik for letting me come too."

"The more the merrier plus you're Kara's best friend, you're family too." My dad says and they hug really quick.

"Alright room picking. Me and Luna pick first!" I yell with excitement. I drop my bag by the couch and search the rooms. The first one I enter is a bit small but not too small. It has a tv and a double bed. I go upstairs where the other 2 bedrooms are with the others following behind me. 1 bedroom is with 2 single beds, I leave that one immediately that's not what me and Luna want. I go into the other one. A bit smaller than the one down stairs, still not too small though. A double bed and a tv.

"I think this one will do." Luna says and I nod.

"It's perfect." I say smiling and I sit down on the bed.

"I'm gonna take the one right besides yours." Alex says.

"Yes that's great then you can come over here anytime and we can watch movies together at night." Luna suggests. Both Alex and I nod.

"Okay go get your bags downstairs and I'll take the bedroom downstairs then." My dad says.

All of us go downstairs to grab our bags and settle in completely. This is going to be an amazing vacation. I got my 2 favourite girls and my amazing dad. Best vacation ever!

"I'm very happy." Luna says as we're unpacking some things and putting it in the drawers.

"I'm very happy too." I reply. "Come here for a second." I say. She was standing at the opposite side of the room, she comes towards me and I grab her hands and pull her closer to me faster. I kiss her nose softly. "You nose is cold." I giggle.

"Yeah you're hands are cold." She says looking down at our hands as I'm holding hers.

"Sorry." I say and laugh a little.

"It's totally fine babe." She says and kisses me. The kiss seems to last forever until someone interrupts us.

"Can you do that later." Alex says. We break our kiss and look at Alex. I let go of Luna's hands as she goes over to the opposite room again to finish unpacking.

"What's up?" I ask Alex as I finish unpacking as well.

"Just wanted to ask if you two are down to go skiing already." Alex says.

"I'm so ready!" Luna says excitedly. Both Luna and Alex have done this before many times, I have never I'm terrified. I think my dad has gone skiing too with his parents when he was younger. I'm gonna be the only one here who's gonna fall on their face.

"Yeah let's go." I say quietly. I'm so nervous.

"Don't worry babe I'll teach you. Me and Alex will help you." Luna says to me grabbing my hand and I nod. We put on clothes that are fitting for skiing. We don't have any skis, only Alex does so we're gonna rent some for the week.