Chapter 22

School starts tomorrow again. I'm glad to go to school again cause I haven't seen Payton the whole break and I miss her. Luna will also go to school now which will make school more enjoyable. It'll be her first day, I bet she'll be excited to go to school again after so long not being able to go to school because of her parents. She hasn't heard from her parents anymore since the trip which she is glad about. She doesn't want to do anything with them anymore which is understandable after everything they've done.

Luna is already in bed waiting for me to come in as well and cuddle her. I swear to god she's such a cuddlebug, not that I'm complaining. I love holding her and making her feel safe in my arms.

"Are you almost done?" Luna says complaining that I'm taking forever to get ready to go to sleep. Patience isn't one of her qualities.

"You are so impatient." I say. She needs so much attention, I barely get to do anything without her climbing on me and kissing me so I'll get distracted from what I was doing and just make out with her. It's impossible to get any homework done. I love her to death but sometimes I do need my space. Maybe living with her is making that very hard to do.

"Come on, I'm cold I need you." She says smirking.

"You are covered with blankets." I say and laugh a little. She sighs and throws the blankets off of her.

"Not anymore." She says smirking again.

"Sometimes you really piss me off you know." I say and climb into bed besides her and cover ourselves up with the blankets.

"You love me." She says and lays on her side and wraps my arm around her side.

"Sometimes, now is not one of those times." I say just to annoy her.

She turns around and looks at me offended. I laugh a little at the face she's making right now. "Don't laugh at me bitch." She says and pushes me slightly.

"I'm not laughing at you." I say but keep laughing.

"You are! Why do you have to be such a bitch sometimes." She says. I know she's just joking about the bitch thing. She's not actually mad at me for laughing.

"I just like annoying you." I say and wink slightly at her.

"You're very annoying so mission accomplished. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to sleep." She says turning around and not saying another word to me.

"Okay fine then, Goodnight." I say and turn around as well so we're back to back. I count down in my head from five. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

"No wait." She says, there it is. She grabs my shoulder and pulls on it so I'm laying on my back now. She wraps her arm around my stomach and lays her head on my chest. I have my arm around her. "Much better." She says quietly.

I giggle. "Goodnight sweetheart." I say. I kiss the top of her head and close my eyes.

"Goodnight." She says quietly and falls asleep in my arms. I knew she couldn't go to sleep without cuddling me. Even if she's mad at me she needs to cuddle me or she won't sleep. She's adorable.

"I don't wanna get up!" Luna moans as she is making herself heavy so I can't pull her up. Annoying little brat.

"Come on Luna, we gotta go to school, it's your first day." I say trying my best to get her up. I am so fucking weak. Or Luna is just really strong.

"How about no." She says and pulls on my arms this time so I fall right on top of her on the bed.

"Why don't you wanna go to school?" I ask her still laying on top of her. I brush the hair away from her face with my finger and put it behind her ear.