Chapter 20

"Kara wake up!" I get shaked badly causing me to wake up to kill whoever decided to wake me from my precious sleep. "Kara wake up cutie." Someone whispers in my ear. Luna of course.

"What?" I say opening my eyes slightly.

"It's christmas." Luna says and kisses my head.

"No it's not let me sleep." I say and turn around with my back to Luna.

"Come on babe." Luna says leaning over me. "It's Christmas get up!" She says getting annoyed. "You know I would love to throw a bucket of cold water over you." I open my eyes quickly.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I give up and sit up straight.

"That's my girl." She says. She's so proud of herself.

"You're evil." I say giving her a death stare for waking me from my precious sleep.

"I know." She giggles. "You still love me though." She says and gets off of the bed.

"Where are you going?" I ask her as she's about to leave the room.

"Downstairs. Your dad and Alex are awake too." She says.

"You're leaving without giving me a damn kiss? I thought better of you Luna." I say jokingly but seriously as well.

"Cry baby." She says and rolls her eyes. I sit with my knees on the bad. I stretch my arms out to make Luna come to me. She comes and grabs my hands. "You're such a drama queen you know." She says and lays her head against my head.

"I know." I say and I kiss her. I wrap my arms around her neck and pull her down so I'm laying on my back and she's laying on top of me.

"We really need to go downstairs, we're gonna open presents." Luna says.

"Ugh I know but laying here with you is so much better." I say and I kiss her again and again.

"Alright we can do this whole thing after we open presents. Alex and Erik are waiting." She says.

"Okay okay." I say giving in. She gets off of me and I get up from the bed as well.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" I yell once I get out of my room.

"Merry Christmas!" My dad and Alex yell from downstairs.

"This year is already the best christmas. I got my girlfriend and a family that accepts me for who I am. I'm very very thankful for all of you." Luna says as we both sit on the couch next to each other.

"We love having you around Luna." My dad says. I really love that my dad is so accepting of Luna. He's the best dad ever, he didn't even know Luna that well, I knew Luna for a week maybe and he let her stay at our house like it was My best friend like Alex who I've known for years.

"Okay I think we should open presents!" I say excitedly. Every year we get each other two presents. Usually it's just my dad and I so now we were with more so we decided to only give 1 present to everyone because otherwise it would be too expensive. I got two presents for Luna though. Alex and my dad don't need to know because I'm giving it Luna later.

"Okay I want Luna to open first." My dad says and hands Luna a gift that my dad bought for her.

"Thanks." Luna says.

"It's nothing much I just think you'll really enjoy it." My dad says. Luna smiles and opens the present. She tears the wrapping paper like a monster. Okay she's one of those people.

"Omg I love this." Luna says. She got a baking set. "I love baking thank you so much Erik." Luna says and gets up to give my dad a hug.

Next Alex opens a present that my dad got her. She got a sweater from her favourite band PVRIS. Then my dad gives me a present. I got a Friends mug and a T-shirt.

"I know we agreed to give 1 gift each but you're my daughter so I thought it would be alright." My dad says.

"Thanks dad."

Everyone keeps opening their gifts. Alex got a neckless with a crystal that stands for 'hope' apparantly from Luna. I got Alex an iPod (not an expensive one though) she has been complaining about wanting one for a very long time so I just had to get it for her.

My dad got a gift certificate from Alex and also from Luna. I guess they didn't know what to get for him. I got him a telescope, it's not a really expensive one but he has wanted one for a while now and now he's got it.

I got a polaroid camera from Alex. I got a tv for in my room from my dad, also not an expensive one but we'll be able to watch netflix on it and youtube and whatever movies we download. It would be a lot easier. From Luna I got a hand made book kind of thing and on the front it says '50 things I love about you'.

"This is so sweet. Thanks babe." I say and give Luna a hug.

Luna got a book called 'Everyday' from Alex. And then from me, I give her an envelope.

"What's that you got your girlfriend a letter?" Alex asks confused.

"It's more than just a letter dummie, open it." I say excited to see her reaction. She opens the envelope and gets out the piece of paper that's in it.

"You named a star after me?" She says. I nod excitedly. "That's so sweet." She comes over to me and sits on my lap and hugs me tight.

"You're welcome babe." I say and kiss her head. When we've finished opening presents and thanking everyone, we eat breakfast and then get ready for our day.

"Luna there's something else I wanted to give you. I know we all agreed to give 1 gift to each but I just wanted to buy you this." I say and hand her a small box. Luna sits down on the bed as she has just finished getting dressed.

"I feel bad I didn't get you a second present." Luna says looking down at the little box in her hands.

"It's okay, all I need from you is your love." I say and sit down besides her. She smiles and then starts opening the box. She opens it very slowly unlike her other gifts that she got.

"Omg Kara, it's beautiful." Luna says as she opens the box. It's a neckless with a heart and a diamond (a fake one I couldn't afford a real diamond) with our initials craved in. "Thank you so much." She says and hugs me very tight. "You really didn't have to buy that for me." She says when she pulls away from the hug.

"I wanted to. Turn around." I say. She hands me the neckless and turns around so I can put it around her neck.

"It's gorgeous Kara, Thank you." She says when I have put it around her neck.

"You're very welcome." I say and kiss her forehead.

———-
Sorry short chapter. I wanted to upload something today and right now I'm really tired and I'm ready to go to sleep haha

Thanks everyone who's reading, voting and commenting on these shitty chapters it really means a lot so thank you ❤️❤️❤️