Chapter 19

"THAT WAS YOUR BROTHER?" I yell throughout the restaurant.

"Keep down! Yes he's my brother which means my parents are here too." Luna says looking around if she can see them.

"Your brother is an asshole, I'm sorry but he is." I say quieter now.

"Yes I'm aware of that. I don't wanna see my parents Kara." She says terrified.

"You won't." I say and put my hand on hers. "Let's go to the cabin so we're sure that we won't bump into them and we can talk about it with my dad later." I say. She nods and gets up. I leave money for the hot chocolates that we ordered and we leave.

Luckily my dad gave me the spare key. I texted him telling him that we were already back at the cabin.

"Oh god my brother is gonna tell my parents that he saw me here. I really don't want to see them Kara, they'll make me feel like shit. They'll do what my brother did, maybe even worse." Luna stresses out and sits down on the couch.

"Hey babe I'm here to protect you okay, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." I say and sit down besides her.

"What if they find me?" She asks scared.

"Then I'll be there by your side." I say rubbing her hand. "I won't let anything happen to you babe." I say and hug her.

"I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart." I say and kiss her head. The front door opens. I turn to the door to see Alex and my dad walking in, Luna is still hiding her face in my neck and I'm holding her tight.

"That last one omg it was amazing, you sir have got some skils." Alex says as they set down their stuff by the door and take off their jackets and sweaters since it's not so cold in here.

"Hey everything okay?" My dad asks as he sees us sitting on the couch.

"No." Luna says. The sound of her voice was muffled because she was pressed against my neck. She sits up and I let her go. "My parents are here."

"They're here?" My dad asks confused and sits down on one of the other couches. Alex sits down next to Luna.

"What happened?" Alex asks as she rubs Luna's back trying to comfort her.

"Well we were kissing and some dude hit us with snow and called us dykes. I attacked him and it turned out it was her brother." I explain shortly what happened.

"My family is here and I don't want to see them." She says upset and I hold her hand.

"If you see your family, just walk away from them. If they come to you and they follow you then call me. Kara don't go beating them up, I know you you will do that. Call me and don't go anywhere with them. If they do anything to you we'll go to the police. It's best we all stay together so we will as much as we can." My dad says and we all nod. "Now we'll go out to dinner in a bit, maybe take a shower and get into different clothes and we'll go out."

We all get up from the couch and go upstairs to our rooms. Alex goes into her own room and we enter our room.

"Are you okay?" I ask Luna.

"Yeah I'll be fine just shocked that they're here." She says. I walk up to her and grab her hands.

"It's gonna be alright okay?" I say and she nods. "Can I finally get that kiss now? We got interrupted last time." I say smirking. She smiles.

"Of course." She says. She grabs my face and kisses me. I melt into the kiss and deepen it.

"Was that so hard?" I say jokingly.