2.

"So Kit, how are you?" Forth asked trying, and failing, to start a conversation.

"I'm ok, just scared," Kit mumbled and started putting his clothes away in the cabinets next to his bed.

"I'll protect you, don't worry, I wont let anyone hurt you while you're here," Forth said and helped Kit move all of his stuff into the room before there was a knock on the door scaring Kit who hid in a huge pile of blankets and stuffed animals.

"It's ok Kit, Just my brother and his friends," Forth said and opened the door.

Kit poked his head out of the pile and looked at the 4 people coming into the room.

"Kit, this is my brother Beam, his boyfriend Ming, and our other friends Yo and Pha," Forth said poining to each of the guys when he said their names so Kit knew who was who.
Kit waved but was still scared recognizing Yo from high school, he was never mean to Kit he was nice and helped him with home work, but they weren't friends.

"H..hi Y..yo," Kit mumbled and waved

"Hey Kit, I haven't seen you since last year," Yo said and smiled waving to the younger. Yo is older than Kit by 11 months. Kit just smiled and went back to hiding in his blankets, Forth explained who Kit was and why he was so scared, Beam just smiled and came over to talk to Kit. Kit was shaking but calmed down when Beam hugged him making him feel safe.

"Hi Kit," Beam said while hugging the smaller, Kit looked up at him and judged he was nice before hugging him back. Still shaking but trying to calm down.

Kit has sever anxiety, he's really shy, and one way that shows is through him shaking, he's been doing this since that group grabbed him earlier.

Kit fell into little space while Beam was hugging him, he didn't talk at all or doing anything because he was too scared for how everyone (besides Forth) would react.

As if fate was on his side, BeamMing and PhaYo had to leave and Kit went back to his hiding spot, it's something he does when he's little, hides.

"Kit, you alright?" Forth asked looking over at the younger.

"L..little," Kit mumbled and looked up at Forth.

"What do you need?" Forth asked since he doesn't known what Little Kit needs.

"Stuffies, Blankets, Food, and cuddles," Kit mumbled and wrapped himself in a few blankets. Forth nodded and made Kit some food while he got to pick a movie to watch. He picked Snow White since that's his favourite princess. And Forth came back with food for the little,

"After you eat we can cuddle ok?" Forth said looking at Kit who was just happy to have someone taking care of him.

"Ok," Kit nodded and ate his food while watching the movie. Halfway through the movie Kit finished his food and he set it down on the table before leaning on Forth.

Forth smiled and pulled the little onto his lap and hugged him, Kit smiled and leaned back on the older finally feeling safe enough with Forth.

AN: the chapters are supposed to be pretty short.