9.

Kit got released from the hospital a few weeks later and Forth NEVER leaves his side. If Kit goes somewhere then Forth is with him, except in classes, then Beam stays with Kit. Kit's doing better, still hasn't recovered fully and refuses to do anything sexual,(kisses are ok though but that's it) with Forth, which Forth understands fully and respects Kit's reasoning for that. Kit's going to therapy for it and that's what's helping him get over it so quickly and not dreading on it like he did the first time. Kit's actually really happy nowadays, mainly because of Forth, he's always in little space after Forth comes home from classes and then goes back to normal after dinner. Everything's going really well until the guys that hurt Kit came back trying to hurt the little again. What they were met with were Forth's fists and cop cars. Forth beat the shit out of most of that group before the cops came and took the group away. Kit was asleep during all of that and got really scared seeing Forth beat up and bloody from fighting. Forth was still pissed off and angry at them but he's calmer now that he sees that Kit's doing better and is happy again. 

"Forth? What happened?" Kit mumbled still half asleep and little but aware of what's happening and that Forth seems really mad. 

"Just took care of those guys finally, they're going to jail now, don't worry baby I'm fine," Forth said and took a shower before joining Kit in the new and improved pillow fort they built after the first one fell apart a few months ago. 

"You hungry yet?" Forth asked playing with Kit's hair which was slowly putting the little back to sleep

"You hungry yet?" Forth asked playing with Kit's hair which was slowly putting the little back to sleep. That's how the little falls asleep at night, Forth plays with his hair and hugs him. Kit nodded and looked up at the older. 

"What do you wanna eat?" Forth asked as Kit sat up and yawned again looking absolutely adorable in Forth's opinion. 

"Fries and chicken?" Kit asked looking up at Forth, he was just too cute today, (pic above Kit is the bunny)

"Of course baby, do you want to go out or eat here?" Forth asked fixing Kit's onesie a bit since it was falling off his shoulders. 

"Can we eat here? I don't wanna leave," Kit mumbled and laid back down on top of Forth, 

"Sure baby, want the guys to come over or just us?" Forth asked and Kit nodded, 

"Just us, if that's ok, I'm too tired to see everyone," Kit said. 

Bodyguard - ForthKitOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara