11.

Ming nodded, "it'll make him really happy,"

Forth was planning something to cheer Kit up and to surprise him for his birthday next week, that surprise is a puppy. Forth left early this morning to go to the shelter to pick up the puppy and take it to Kit's parents who were going to watch and train L (puppy's name is L) until Kit's birthday when Forth would surprise Kit with him. Forth came home and was exhausted, from class and from getting L. 

"Forth!" Kit was happy seeing Forth come in the door. Forth's smiled seeing his boyfriend and put his bag down before sitting next to the little and hugging him. 

"Hi baby, how was your day?" Forth asked as Kit sat on his lap and hugged him tightly. 

"Good, Ming and Beam are asleep though," Kit said pointing to the couple on the floor and no longer in little space. 

"Hey Kit," Forth smiled he liked having 'big' Kit around more than 'little' Kit since it was easier to talk to him and actually do stuff as a couple, don't worry he loves little Kit he just likes spending time and talking with 'big' Kit more.

"How was class?" Kit asked laying his head on Forth's shoulder and tracing a tattoo he has on his chest, Forth wasn't wearing a shirt at the moment in case you were wondering. 

"It was good,  boring though," Forth said and was shocked when Kit's hand went a bit lower than it should have. 

"You alright?" Forth asked Kit, Kit nodded and just kept 'teasing' (sexually) Forth until Forth then finally had enough and kissed Kit, then some 'stuff' happened. 

- after that - 

ForthKit were dead asleep and BeamMing were just very shocked that 'that' just happened in front of them.  ForthKit literally had sex in front of BeamMing, WTF. BeamMing left and promised to never speak of that again. ForthKit had no idea that BeamMing were still there. 

AN: I'm not gonna write smut, I might write it but I highly doubt that I ever will unless yall wanna be my co-writer and write it for me. Sorry, it's short, I'm busy right now but I will write more tomorrow,