4.

Kit woke up confused seeing Forth's arms around him, he wasn't gonna complain though, it's not every day a hot guy hugs you while you sleep, Kit isn't Little at all today, he's never little when he has to go to school, he's only little when stressed out or his anxiety is too high, other wise he's a normal 19 year old who makes his own decisions and doesn't need a 'babysitter/caregiver', just needs a bodyguard.

Kit got out of bed and grabbed some clothes so he could take a shower and get ready for class. Thankfully Forth didn't wake up at all... That was short lived when Kit's phone rang waking Forth up.

"Hello?" Kit asked answering the phone ignoring Forth staring at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Chan I'm ok, we can meet up for lunch, see ya later, love ya too man," Kit hung up shortly after and finished getting dressed.

"Boyfriend?" Forth asked, Kit shook his head,

"Best friend, besides you and my family he's the only person I trust," Kit replied and laughed when Forth said boyfriend.

"What's so funny?" Forth asked

"That you thought I was the relationship type," Kit answered

Kit doesn't do relationships, ever since his very first boyfriend cheated on him he's said he'll NEVER get into another relationship again. He'd rather go out and have flings/one nighters/etc. Nothing serious. Forth was shocked,

"You didnt think 'big' Kit was this different from 'little' Kit did you?" He asked Forth who was amazed by how Kit acts when he's not little.

"It's cool though, I like that both little and normal are so different, that way its easier to tell the difference too," Forth said, "What time does your class start?" He added.

"In 2 hours," Kit replied getting his stuff together and then going to take a shower finally.

Forth got dressed as well and waited for Kit to finish so they could go get some breakfast.

"You ready?" Forth asked Kit once he got his stuff ready for class.

"Yeah," Kit nodded and they walked out of the dorm and down to Forth's car. Forth glared at the group of guys following Kit, same group from yesterday, Forth put his arm around Kit's waist and they kept walking to the car.

"Same group?" Kit asked seeing one of the guys come up next to Forth.

"Yeah," Forth nodded and kissed Kit's cheek, that made the group leave the two alone, probably assumed they were a couple or something. Kit just looked at him,

"How'd you know that would work?" Kit asked

"I didn't, I just didn't wanna have to yell at them so early in the morning." Forth said and kept his arm around Kit's waist until they got into the car.

"Anywhere you wanna go?" Forth asked as they drove around looking for a place to eat before class.

"Anywhere's fine," Kit said looking out the window, he's not from Bangkok so he's looking around at the city he flew in 4 years ago from Daegu, South Korea. He's lived there his whole life with his parents. He was born in Bangkok but 3 months later they moved to Korea.

"You alright?" Forth asked looking over at Kit who's been quiet for awhile.

"Yeah, just tired," Kit said and kept looking around.

- at lunch -

"So, anyone catch your eye here?" Chan asked as him and Kit were eating at a korean restaurant near the school, Forth will there in about 30 minutes so the 2 friends had time to talk, plus they'd just talk in korean anyway once Forth got there.

"He's kinda cute, great personality so far, but I already told him I wasn't the relationship type, Wayo's cute to but i think he's with someone, he's not my type anyway. There is one guy though, but he's taken so I can't even try to make a move," Kit said all in Korean since Forth sat down next to him.

"Hey, how was class?" Forth asked once Kit noticed that Force was there.

"It was ok, a few guys from that group were there but Beam kept them away from me," Kit said and Forth smiled, happy his brother was also looking out for Kit.

"Forth, this is Chan, Chan this is Forth," Kit introduced them to each other and immediately both of them just stared at each other, Forth blown away by how cute and adorbale Chan is and Chan amazed at how hot Forth is...

Little did the 3 of them know this was love at first sight...

AN: ....oops?

This is Chan, he's from a boyband in Korea called Seventeen (stage name Dino hes the youngest in the band )

Chan: