8.

Asking for the parents permission is actually a terrifying thing, especially when it's Kit's parents.

Forth and Kit are skyping Kit's parents to ask permission for them to date, since Forth would hate to ask Kit out and then have his parents hate him and force him to break up with Kit.

"I'm scared," Forth mumbled while the skype call was connecting, Kit was smiling and hugging Forth letting him know it was ok and that they already love him for being his body guard and caregiver. They're still laying in their bed/pillow fort when Kit's mom answers the phone.

"Hi Kit, Hello Forth," Mom answered and smiled seeing them together

"Hey mom, Forth wanted to talk to you about something." Kit said

Forth and Kit's mom talked for a LONG time about Forth wanting to date her son, Kit's father got involved and after a few hours they finally gave permission to Forth to date their son. Kit was really happy and hugged/kissed Forth infront of his parents, Forth hugged Kit but didn't kiss him in front of his parents, he kissed him on the cheek though.

"Congrats you two," Kit's mom smiled at us and the hung up the call.

"See? That wasn't that bad Forth," Kit said and then actually kissed Forth, Forth smiled and hugged the younger just really happy his parents are ok with them dating.

"Is it too early to say i love you?" Kit asked, Forth shook his head.

"No, if you really do and feel its right then say it, because i love you too." Forth said and they cuddled in the pillow fort all day until PhaYo/BeamMing came over and hung out with the new couple for the rest of the day.

- 1 year later  -
(DONT HATE ME)

Kit was walking home from class, Forth had gotten stuck in class and couldn't get to Kit to bring him home so he told Kit to walk home with Pha and Beam, well...He walked home, but not with Pha and Beam.

Pha left to go see Yo, and Beam left as soon as they entered the parking lot of the dorm building. Kit walked alone through the parking lot when a group of guys came up out of no where and to him and started harassing him, 'here we go again,' Kit thought and started running up the stairs to his room but he wasn't fast enough and the group caught up to him and took him to one of their rooms.

They bullied him, brought up some stuff from high school, beat him, made him cry but he was trying to hide it, etc. And then....something else happened...
(Imma be blunt im very sorry if y'all are triggered) they rapped him...again, these are the same guys from high school, the same guys that nearly killed Kit 5 years ago.

They quite literally kicked Kit out of the dorm and into the hallway then some of the guys dragged Kit up the stairs and left him out side his dorm room for Forth to find. Kit was unconscious, they knocked him out shortly after THAT happened...

Forth got home about 2 hours later and found Kit, unconscious and bleeding. Forth freaked out and called the cops/ambulance and BeamMing. PhaYo aren't much help right now.

The cops got there first and they tried waking Kit up, no success, the ambulance showed up and took Kit away to the hospital, the cops were nice enough and gave Forth a ride to the hospital in their patrol car.

- at the hospital -

Kit's been asleep for awhile after getting out of surgery, he was stabbed again but nothing life-threatening, he had some head injuries from being dragged up the stairs but he'll be ok, and what they really can't treat until Kit wakes up is how much (if any) therapy he might need for the rape part of his injuries.

"This is my fault," Beam mumbled leaning on his brother while looking at Kit asleep in his hospital bed.

"Beam, it's not," Forth said, he doesnt balme Beam at all for this, yeah he left him alone in the parking lot but how was he to know that this would've happned? He had no idea, and now he's blaming himself for it.

"If I would've stayed with him it wouldn't have happened," Beam said, Forth just hugged his brother and kept telling him it wasn't his fault and he needs to stop blaming himself.

Kit woke up a couple minutes later and immediately started crying and asking where Forth was.

Forth hugged Kit and calmed him down a bit and stayed with him for awhile. Kit asked where Beam was and he immediately hugged the older when Beam came up next to him.

"It's not your fault P'," Kit said while hugging Beam.

"But what you could do to make me feel better is buy me some oce cream," Kit said smiling and slowly slipping into his little space. Beam smiled and nodded.

"When you get out I'll buy you as much ice cream as you want," Beam said Forth smiled seeing the two so happy.

AN: oops? But don't worry everything will get happier in the next chapters leading up to the final chapter im not gonna make a book 2 but i will make one shots, they just take awhile to write and edit.