13.

Kit wasn't in little space when he woke up the 2nd time, he was just extremely tired and wanted to sleep more but he couldn't. He physically couldn't sleep anymore. Forth was ordering food when he felt Kit's arms around him, hugging him while he was on the phone ordering. Forth smiled and kissed Kit's head then went back to talking. Kit was bored, and started tracing Forth's tattoo again. He didn't want anything, he just wanted attention, and cuddles, he really wanted cuddles even though he wasn't little.

"You ok?" Forth asked putting an arm around Kit's waist after he ended the call.

"Yeah, just tired but I can't sleep." Kit said and let go of Forth and laid back down.

"Wanna go out after we eat?" Forth asked sitting next to the younger.

"Yeah, that sounds good," Kit said and smiled just happy for no reason, "Where are we going?" Kit asked while Forth was getting ready to take a shower and leaving some money out for Kit so he could pay the delivery/food bill when the food came. 

"It's a surprise," Forth said and then went to the bathroom. 

Kit laid on the small couch and waited for the food to come while watching TV. Once the food came he opened the door and paid for the food and closed the door just in time for Forth to walk out of the bathroom, naked. 

"Babe, I love you, but at least put a towel around you please," Kit said while eating his fries on the couch. Forth just smirked and put some shorts on before sitting next to Kit and eating his food. 

"Forth, put some clothes on," Kit said and punched his boyfriend's arm. 

"Why?" Forth asked and pulled Kit onto his lap. 

"Because," Kit said and got up moving away from Forth and eating the rest of his fries. 

"Because?" Forth asked knowing what Kit was hinting at. 

"Stop, seriously," Kit said, he was really moody today for some reason, Forth didn't know why his boyfriend was so moody all of a sudden but he didn't wanna ask and get yelled at.  

Kit was eating his food being quiet and pouty, not saying much, and glaring when Forth tried to get closer to him. Forth just let it go, he was smart enough not to start fighting with Kit because he'll never win.

3 weeks later...

But It's been 3 weeks since then and Forth is having none of it now. Kit's been moody and bratty for weeks, he doesn't wanna be around Forth 24/7 like he usually is, he sleeps on the couch away from him and when he is with Forth he's always moody and clingy.

"Kit, what's going on babe?" Forth asked when him and Kit walked into the dorm after class was over.

"Nothing, what do you mean?" Kit asked 100% confused by what Forth asked.

"Why have you been so moody/clingy lately? I'm not mad I just want to know," Forth said and started cooking some soup for both of them since it was freezing this time of the year.

"I don't know, honestly I have no idea why," Kit was being serious he didn't know either, then he started coughing and ran to the bathroom and threw up.
He was clearly sick with a cold, but that doesn't explain his mood swings.