5.

The 3 boys are still at the Korean restaurant, its been 3 hours...
Chan and Forth have been talking the entirety of the 3 hours and Kit's just been sitting in the corner of the booth sipping on his soju that they ordered 20 minutes ago.

Kit's been forgotten, Forth and Chan are too busy with each other to notice that Kit left and is sitting out side calling Yo to come pick him up.

Kit's happy for them, Chan deserves some one like Forth, and Forth deserves someone cute and 'smol' like Chan.

Kit just wishes that he wasn't so scared of relationships, that way he could get a small taste of what happiness is, he knows what happiness is but not the relationship type.

"Kit you alright?" Yo asked coming up to him with Pha, Beam, and Ming.

"Yeah, just didnt wanna be a 3rd wheel,"  Kit said and told them what happned.

"Aww, they're cute," Beam said

"They are, I've never seen Chan this happy before," Kit said nodding.

Kit, Yo, Pha, Beam, and Ming all got back into the car and drove to Pha's apartment to watch movies and get to know Kit better since they haven't talked to him much.

- 6 hours and hundreds of beers later -

PhaYo ended up in their room 'making out' Beam's asleep on the couch, Ming is in the kitchen, and Kit is passed out drunk on the floor.

They got bored watching movies so they started playing truth or dare, then spin the bottle which was really interesting when Kit and Ming ended up making out, Beam just laughed and then pulled Ming away from Kit and kissed him. (Beam kissed Ming after Kit kissed Ming, he's very possessive over Ming).
PhaYo ended up making out and leaving to Pha's room, BeamMing and Kit ended up hanging out down stairs drinking more and just talking, before Kit and Beam somehow started making out, no one knows how and then Beam fell asleep on the couch, Ming and Kit talked for awhile and then Kit passed out, and finally Ming passed out falling asleep as well.

- next day -

Everyone woke up to pounding on the door, Beam got up and answered the door to a very worried Forth and Chan.

"Is Kit here?" Forth asked extremely worried since Kit hasn't answered anyone's calls.

"Yeah, he's asleep still," Beam said and jumped when Ming came and hugged him.

"Hey Forth," Ming mumbled still very tired and kind of hung over.

"Who's at the door?" Pha asked coming down stairs with Yo to cook breakfast.

"Just me and Chan," Forth said and came in sitting on the couch stepping around Kit who's still asleep on the floor.

"You guys have a party?" Chan asked seeing all of the beer bottles and sodas everywhere.

"Just watched movies and hung out," Beam said.

"And some other stuff," Yo mumbled

"Yeah, Kit surprised us, he's fun when he's drunk," Ming said.

"What happened after Yo and I left?" Pha asked from the kitchen.

"Kit and I made out, and then Kit and Beam made out, It was hot," Ming said and Beam nodded.

"And i thought he was shy and innocent," Forth said

"He's not, he can be such a tease sometimes, and really hot, and just overall sexy, I've walked in on too many things," Chan said.

Everyone understood what he meant.

Kit woke up 20 minutes later and got up to sit on the couch,

"Hey," Kit said and said hi to everyone.

"Hey Kit, sleep well?" Yo asked

"Yeah," Kit nodded and yawned. .

Forth and Chan were in their own world again when Kit woke up so Kit went to hang out with PhaYo in the kitchen.

"Heard you made out with MingBeam," Pha said and gave Kit a high five.

"Yeah, Beam's a better kisser than Ming incase you guys were wondering," Kit said and kinda laughed.

"Kit's the better kisser between him and Ming," Beam said.

"But we all know Pha is the best in our group," Yo said. Every one agreed and then Ming suggested that Kit and Pha should kiss to see who's better between them two.

"You cool with that?" Both Kit and Pha asked Yo.

Yo nodded, "I wanna know too,"

Kit and Pha nodded then Pha leaned down and kissed Kit. Forth and Chan walked in as soon as their lips touched and they were shocked and confused.

Yo ended up pulling Pha away from Kit and everyone laughed.

"Pha's definetly better," Yo guesses

"I dont know, Yo you should kiss him and you can judge," Ming said.

Yo nodded and asked Pha if he could, Pha nodded and told Yo he could.

Kit then leaned in and kissed Yo.

They pulled away after a few seconds and Yo said that Kit was the best kisser in their friend group.

This group is so messed up it's normal. This is normal for them.

AN: 😂 i did a thing.
Kit is NOT jealous of ForthChan at all, he DOESN'T have feelings for Forth yet, Kit's just playing around messing around with everyone right now, he doesn't like anyone at the moment.