7.

- later that day - (cont. Ch6)

"Chan," Forth said and hugged the younger

"Hey, I thought you were with Kit today?" Chan said and kept his arms around Forth's neck.

"I was, but I needed to talk to you about something," Forth said, he's leading Chan on (why do i write this lol) he doesn't like Chan, but Chan's in love with the older

"What's up?" The smaller asks kissing Forth's cheek/neck, Chan is a bit of a hoe and a flirt if you couldn't tell.

"I can't keep doing this with you, for lack of nicer words, I don't like you like that..." Forth hates being mean to people and being rude (etc). So this was a bit hard for him.

"You like Kit don't you?" Chan wasnt hurt at all by it, he was happy that someone actually likes Kit since its been SO long since Kit has seriously dated any one or liked anyone for multiple reasons.

"I just want to warn you, don't hurt him in any way, his last serious relationship nearly killed him when it ended because of how vulnerable he is, little or not you need to treat him like a prince, like glass, if he breaks, he's gone and will never come back," Chan said.

Forth nodded, "I won't hurt him, I even talked to his parents before I confessed to him that I liked him,"

"You're smart for telling/asking them first, you have to pass that test before even thinking of getting close to Kit,"

Forth just looked away, "ok maybe i called them after I confessed...and after some stuff..."

"Did you..." Chan asked

"Yeah..." Forth nodded scared Chan would scold him.

"Did he start it?" Chan asked

"Yeah, well, I kissed him and he escalated it," Forth said.

"But HE started it?" Chan asked

"Yes he did," Forth replied

"Ok, as long as he's the one that starts it everytime then I approve of you two being together, but if you ever start it without asking or you surprise him with it he will freak out and slip into little space and possibly breakup with you, you heard the story of what those guys and his ex did to him, you need to be EXTREMELY careful with sexual shit, ok? Promise me you wont hurt him or scare him or do ANYTHING that could trigger him." Chan said being as serious as possible.

Him and Forth talked for awhile before Forth went back to his and Kit's dorm to talk to him and take him out for lunch like he promised the night before.

"Kit, you wanna go out for lunch?" Forth asked as he walked into the dorm only to find Kit in a pile of blankets, wearing one of Forth's oversized hoodies and a pair of long/high socks.

"Too little right now," Kit mumbled and hugged his bunny stuffed animal and laid down on his bed,

Forth understood that and called Beam to bring a bunch of food and ice cream and candy to his dorm so they could still eat but Kit didn't have to force himself out of little space and hurt himself  since it hurts his mental health trying to get out of little space when he's not ready to.

"Can I sit with you baby?" Forth asked as he was putting on a tank top and shorts. Kit nodded and helped Forth put their beds together to make a twin/queen bed couch type thing, Forth helped Kit and they made a really cute pillow/blanket fort with lots of pillows and blankets and stuffed animals.

They don't have a TV in their room so they use Forth's laptop but he's working on buying a huge tablet that he can stick to the wall when they make pillow forts so he doesn't have to hold the laptop on his lap and so Kit can actually cuddle with h...

They don't have a TV in their room so they use Forth's laptop but he's working on buying a huge tablet that he can stick to the wall when they make pillow forts so he doesn't have to hold the laptop on his lap and so Kit can actually cuddle with him while watching movies without the laptop in the way.

"Beam's bringing food so don't fall asleep yet baby," Forth said and kissed his forehead and they cuddled watching movies and tv shows waiting for Beam to bring them food.