12.

ForthKit were still asleep, no surprise after what happened last night; they may be asleep for weeks. (😂) Kit never showed up to class so Beam and Pha ran to Kit's dorm room after school and banged on the door waking the couple up, Forth put a pair of pants on and opened the door.

"What's up?" Forth yawned and asked, seeing his brother and best friend at the door.

"Where's Kit/Is Kit ok?" The two were worried for their (new) best friend who needs all the protection in the world.

"He's fine, just sleeping right now," Forth said and moved aside when Beam and Pha walked into the room.

"Why didn't he go to class?" Pha asked seeing Kit sleeping in the pillow fort on the bed.

"He wasn't feeling well," Forth lied to cover up the fact that Kit's just too tired from last night. Pha went over to check on Kit when he noticed the lack of clothes and a lot of hickeys on his neck. (😂😜)

Pha just gave Forth a 'yeah right' look.
Forth kind of blushed and winced when Beam smacked his head.

"You took advantage of him?" Beam asked, Forth shook his head immediately, offended that Beam would even say that.

"He started it, and when I asked if he really wanted to do it he said yes and practically begged me to...ya know..." Forth hinted at it, Beam knew that was true, he was waking up right before they started fucking. (Too blunt?) And he freaked out hearing what Forth and Kit were saying. He didn't know that Kit was THAT much of a hoe, in that situation at least, Kit is only like that with Forth during those moments.

Kit woke up crying, he had a nightmare and it scared him that Forth wasn't there.

"Baby, it's ok, don't cry," Forth said hugging Kit and rubbing his back and kissed his forehead.

Beam and Pha just watched the couple and awwed at how sweet Forth was when Kit was slipping into his little space. They had never seen Forth take care of Kit before and now that they have, it's the cutest thing they've ever seen.

"Scary," Kit mumbled and hugged Forth really tight and falling asleep again.