10.

(I lied this book is gonna go on for awhile (till 25) i have more ideas)

Forth and Kit were eating dinner when there was a knock on the door. Forth got up and opened the door seeing Kit's parents,

"Hey," Forth said hi and looked over at Kit who was surprised to see his parents here.

"Is Kit here?" Kit's mom asked

"Yeah, he's little right now, so don't be too loud," Forth said and his parents nodded understanding. Kit hates loud noises when he's little.

"Hey Kit," Kit's dad said and Kit smiled and waved to them while eating some fries.

"Hi," Kit mumbled and kept eating.

"We wanted to see how you were doing, how are you feeling?" Kit's mom asked,

Kit whined a bit and looked at Forth pouting,

"Baby, I know you wanna eat but talk to them for a bit I'll put your food in the microwave to keep it warm," Forth said and Kit nodded while pouting and handed Forth his food and made room on the small couch for his parents while he laid down in bed.

"How are you feeling?" Kit's mom asked,

"Better, than the first time, Forth's helping a lot," Kit mumbled forcing himself to be big instead of little, Forth sighed but didn't do anything he just sat next to Kit though.

"That's good, we just wanted to see you and make sure you're ok," Kit's mom said. They talked for a couple hours and then they left and Kit whined again and nearly started crying because of how tired, hungry, and just overall in need to be little for a LONG time.

"Baby, don't cry," Forth said and hugged the little trying to help him calm down/relax a bit. Forth laid down with Kit on his chest and played with his hair helping Kit slip into little space and fall asleep. Once Kit was asleep Forth smiled and kissed his head and let his boyfriend sleep for a few hours.
Forth felt horrible, he really wished Kit would just be ok, he wouldn't face any danger or harm or criticism or anything negative. He just wants Kit to be happy Is that too much to ask for?

Kit woke up a couple hours later and looked around for Forth only to find Beam and Ming in the room.
Kit just looked at them confused.

"Where's Forth?" Kit mumbled extremely little right now.

"He's in class right now, but we're here for you," Ming said and sat next to Kit hugging him, Kit leaned on Ming and let him hug him, he was too tired to care right now, he just wanted Forth with him.

"Wanna watch movies Kit?" Beam asked seeing Kit wasn't too happy today, Kit nodded and hid in his pillow fort while Beam and Ming set up the movie on the TV, Forth finally bought a t.v.

"He doesn't seem happy/ok today, should we ask?" Ming asked Beam, Beam shook his head,

"Never ask a little why they're sad, just wait for Forth I'm sure his surprise will make Kit happy," Beam said.