22.

Kit's been in the hosptial for about 6 months he's getting a lot better but when it comes to the PTSD of that entire thing he freaks out, passes out, and wakes up acting as if nothing happened. It's also really hard for him to eat, or finish a meal, because his body was so used to not eating that now that he is eating it's making him really sick.

"Baby, you alright?" Forth asked holding Kit's hand seeing that he wasn't feeling well after finishing his lunch.

"I feel sick, I just wanna eat normally," Kit sighed and laid down pushing the tray away from his bed a bit.
Forth felt horrible, he wanted Kit to be ok, and to feel better already.

"Alright, good news, tirals are starting and you can finally go home," The nurse said and started unhooking Kit from the IVs and tubes.

"Finally," Kit was happy to go home, he missed his kids, he hasn't seen them in almost a year.

Forth helped Kit get up and took him into the bathroom to help him change clothes so they can leave.

"I missed their birthdays didn't I?" Kit asked as Forth was helping him put a hoodie on.

"Except for Ren's, yeah, but they're not mad about it, Mia is just scared that you left us but i explained to her you're busy with school and stuff. I didn't want them worrying and stuff," Forth said and hugged Kit properly for the first time.

Kit just smiled a bit, and hugged Forth just scared but finally happy that he can finally leave and see his kids.

- back at home -

Kit was standing behind Forth when he felt a tap on his shoulder, jumped and got really scared before seeing that it was PhaYo and BeamMing.

"Sorry Kit," Pha said and hugged him, Kit said it was ok and hugged Pha as well.

They all walked inside and Kit was attacked in hugs from Mia and Johee and Ren yelled from his spot on the couch.

"Hi babies," Kit said and hugged them smiling just happy to be back with them.

Ren crawled off the couch and over to Kit

"Dadda!!" Ren yelled and Kit picked up the 2 year old and hugged him. He really missed Ren the most to be honest, he loves Johee/Mia alot but because Ren is actually his kid he missed him a lot more.

Kit handed Ren to Forth and went inside to sit down on the couch, he just felt really light headed and really sick.

"You alright?" Beam asked following Kit and sitting next to him.

"Yeah just overwhelmed, I'm not feeling well still," Kit said and everyone came in to the house and Forth/Ren sat next to him and Ren crawled onto Kit's lap and just sat there and (tried to) hug him.

Kit smiled and hugged Ren and that calmed him down a lot.

"Dadda ok?" Ren mumbled looking up Kit.

Kit smiled and nodded, "I'm ok Ren,"

"You wanna eat anything?" Forth asked putting his arm around my waist and hugging Mia and Johee who were sitting next to him.

"No, I'll eat later though," Kit said and leaned on Forth while still holding Ren and nearly falling asleep.

Everything is ok now,

Or is it?