Freddy x Bonnie

Bonnie was sitting in the backstage of the pizzeria, his hair covering his light red eyes. He was alone in the dark room like almost always. He had always felt pushed away from the other animatronics, mainly Foxy and Chica. Considering how much of an ego they both had they never saw what Bonnie felt like every time he sat all alone at a party, but Freddy did, he always did. Freddy would always cheer Bonnie up, whether he said he was fine or not. Today, though, was different, Freddy wasn't around to help Bonnie today. Sometimes that would happen, but the things Foxy and Chica said and did to him today would make him squirm in his sleep for weeks.

Flashback:

Bonnie was walking around the pizzeria as he heard Foxy yelling in rage at Chica, " Aye, the bastards' gonna pay when I make him walk that fucking plank! I tell ye' the boy won't be doin' this shit again or I'll personally throw the scallywag out!" "I'm sure you will Foxy but why don't we have a little fun with this first." Chica replied calmly to his fury, Bonnie honestly didn't know what was going so he walked inside the dimly lit Kitchen.

HIS FIRST MISTAKE...

"Um... What's going on in here???" Bonnie asked as he walked in seeing the two look at him. He almost looked terrified as he saw Chica's feathery hands residing on Foxy's bare red chest . He didn't have to look down to know of the small bulge forming under Foxy's pants, " Um... P-Perhaps I misinterpreted w-what you two were saying..." He said to them knowing that trying to say anything to make this situation better was as good as a broken condom right about now. Chica was as red as tomato but Foxy knew what was going to happen...

Thank god he had escaped them before they did anything too bad to him, but now he's locked himself away to cry backstage. Isolated from all the others at least he thought he was. "Hey, Bon, are you in here? I could hear sobbing from outside..." He heard a calm voice say, Freddy's voice to be exact. Bonnie sniffled as he began to talk, "Y-Yeah I'm f-fine, F-Fred..." Freddy knew something was wrong by his tone of voice but it seemed worse than usual. Freddy walked in kneeling in front of Bonnie. He reached out his chocolate colored hand to Bonnie's hidden face, caressing his cheek. Bonnie slowly lifted his head at Freddy's touch. Their eyes locking in place when they met, neither of the two looking away. Their gaze had brought them closer to where Freddy was now only inches away from Bonnie's face, the warmth between the two basically bouncing off of each other. "Bonnie, you should know by now I'm gonna' help you whether you like it or not." Freddy said to him, his voice soothing the scared bunny. "I k-know it's just... F-Foxy and Chica t-they..." Bonnie said constantly stuttering, but he didn't have to finish what he was saying in order for Freddy to understand. Freddy shot a look at him to stop what he was about to say. Freddy all of a sudden hugged him with his warmth cuddling the bunny. Bonnie slowly wrapped his arms around him, the bear then trapping his head in Bonnie's neck. Bonnie let go of Freddy, to then have Freddy look up at his friends face. Freddy's left hand moving to the bunnies chest as his right had moved back to Bonnie's cheek, feeling the warmth of his blush. Bonnie moved closer to Freddy wrapping his magenta arms around his neck. They were inches away from each other both knowing what the other was thinking, both slowly closing their eyes and leaning in to close the small gap. Freddy loved the touch of Bonnie's mild lips wetting them as he deepened the romantic kiss asking for entrance. Bonnie let him in, Freddy then carefully slipping his tongue into the unexplored mouth. He tried to find few creases before pulling out for air, considering neither of the two ever kissed so deeply with anyone before it was the best choice, pulling out a strand of saliva as they disconnected. Bonnie was blushing 50 shades of red, as he mustered enough courage to pin Freddy down to the floor and kiss him even deeper. Freddy loving the feeling of the kiss as he gripped Bonnie's hair, while his left hand hooked around his torso. Bonnie continued deepening the kiss while his hand traveled down Freddy's shirt unbuttoning it as he pleased. They both breathed heavily for air as they let go of the kiss, Bonnie resting on Freddy's toned chest. Bonnie moved his hands to explore all of Freddy's body as Freddy slowly turned them over. Blushing, Freddy had positioned himself next to him cuddling Bonnie, as he kissed his neck a few times. "Freddy, I-I love you..." Bonnie said to Freddy as he was constantly being brushed against his neck with Freddy's lush lips. Freddy's mouth left the bunny as he said, "And I always have..."

I'm sorry I wasn't able to post for like two weeks I was sick, well allergies. Anyways yeah I was bored and my brain automatically thought 'How bout some one-shots' so here we are now. What, what do you want from me? I love me some Fronnie thank you! Cya all later