Nightmare x Nightmare Fredbear (Part 3) (Smut)

I actually just reread the last two of these and I was just like "eh why not" so now this exists. Also, this is my first full on smut ever so I'm sorry if it's really bad. At least it's long lmao. Anyways, enjoy. Also, sorry I haven't updated in a while. My procrastination is gonna kill me one day. Lmao. Also, shoutout to @foxfur1220 for making me laugh on every comment they made lmao. And SomePerson_Online For being here since the beginning!

TW: Definite Smut, Slight Daddy Kink At The End

I regret nothing and everything at all times.

Fred=Nightmare Fredbear
Mare=Nightmare

(Fred's POV)

It felt almost blissful as I woke up cuddled against Mare's fur on that soft couch. Then again, everything felt blissful when it included Mare. But Mare's fur was so warm and soft against me.

I felt a sudden blush sweep over my cheeks as I saw a shirt on the floor, it was probably Mare's. Wait, if his shirt's on the floor than that means-

"Morning beautiful." I heard him groan above me. Did he just call me beautiful? My face turned more red than it already was as I hid my face in his fur. I felt his chest move as he chuckled at my embarrassment and moved his arms around my waist.

I felt a sudden hand on my head, brushing through the locks of fur atop it. I nuzzled my head into his warm chest as he continued, even purring against him at points. This felt so damn good.

He gently scratched behind my ear, sending a wave a pleasure through me as I moaned softly into his chest. He stopped touching me as he lifted my chin with his hand, looking at me with surprise.

"Was that you?" He asked, face red as a rose. I suddenly realized what I'd done.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I squeaked out, sitting up as Mare did the same. He grabbed my arm and pulled me down to him. I was suddenly face to face with him, realizing that we were both red as a couple of tomatoes.

"It's fine," he spoke, his breath slowing, "really." I was barely listening to what he'd said, I was like a deer caught in headlights as I looked into his eyes. They sparkled like red crystals.

I felt him let go of my arm as his own two slid to my waist, gripping me tightly. I could see his eyes switching from my lips to my eyes as if asking for permission. My only answer being my leaning forward and pecking him on the lips.

My forehead rested against his as he looked me in the eyes. He slowly leaned forward, lightly pressing his lips against mine. His breath mingling with my own as he tenderly rubbed circles with his thumbs on my hips, lifting my shirt as he felt up and down my sides, my hands finding their way to the back of his neck as he deepened the kiss

He started leaning me back onto the couch, my back hitting the soft cushion as he roused me in kisses, eventually pulling away to breath, and resting his forehead against mine once more. I heard him curse under his breath while looking me over. I couldn't blame him, my shirt was ridden up, and showing my waist, while my neck was exposed to him, ready for whatever he was planning when he stuck his head in the crook of it.

I gasped at the feeling of his tongue sliding across my neck. Cold and wet as it found every other sensitive spot on my neck.

"F-Fuck Mare," I moaned out, "Sh-Shit." I could feel him grip my sides as he continued to the collar of my shirt before coming back up to my neck. Eventually he made it back up to my lips before kissing me again. His tongue finding every other crease and crevice in my mouth before splitting from the kiss and resting his forehead on mine.