A/N - New Book and Questions!

Hello everyone, riptale_wolf here! I just wanted to say a few things before I post anything else. One of those being a thank you. Seriously, I can't believe I got 106 votes and over 6k reads! You guys are amazing!

The other thing is my new
fan fiction/book/whatever you want to call it. I just posted the first chapter to it and wanted to let you all know just in case you wanted to read it. It's called "Gold Star Agent" (So very creative lmao). It's a Springtrap X Golden Freddy story. Placed in an agency with Springtrap and Golden Freddy having to become partners due to Springtrap's certain problems with the authority and sexual desires.

Also, I have a question, would you guys like me to start naming chapters so it'll be easier for you to find them and for me to make more than one oneshot per ship without confusing people? Or would you rather I keep them as is? It's up to you guys to decide.

Anyways, that's all that I had to say. Check out the new book if you want to and I hope you all enjoy your day! Also happy late Easter, you guys are going to be getting a pretty late Easter oneshot though because I completely forgot to do one. I have a feeling you already know it's going to have to with one of the bunnies.