Springtrap x Bonnie

Suggested By

Thanks to my two friends who decided they'd take my phone and begin reading this and then rushed me to finish it because they liked it

Thanks to my two friends who decided they'd take my phone and begin reading this and then rushed me to finish it because they liked it. It might be pretty crappy because they rushed it though.

Bonnie watched Springtrap puff the smoke from his cigarette out as he worked on the computer from outside the window. Currently, Bonnie was waiting for Springtrap to make a few edits to his work before coming outside to eat with him for lunch. At least, that's what Springtrap said he was going to do.

Springtrap's been in that room for at least thirty minutes since Bonnie told him to get ready. In fact, Bonnie was ready to bust down the door and drag Springtrap to the damned food court considering his stomach's been rumbling for the past fifteen minutes.

Bonnie knocked on the door once again, letting Springtrap know he was getting impatient. Springtrap purposefully ignored him.

Springtrap wanted him to get impatient. Springtrap wanted him to get angry. Springtrap wanted Bonnie to get mad.

Why? Well Springtrap loved how god damn sexy and worked up Bonnie would get when he was mad. It was honestly adorable sometimes. Bonnie's fur would ruffle up on it's own and his ears would stand straight up to make him seem more authoritative, even if he was short.

A few minutes later and Bonnie had grown tired of waiting for Springtrap to get ready. Bonnie was hungry and Bonnie was eager to move.

"Springtrap, if you don't come out here I'm going to drag you out of that fucking room!" Bonnie practically yelled at the door, knocking harder this time. Bonnie could hear Springtraps arrogant chuckle from outside the room.

Bonnie muttered a few curses under his breath before slamming the door open wide to reveal Springtrap looking at Bonnie from his desk chair. Springtrap's hair was ruffled due to working and his goggles were on top of his head. Springtrap's head was resting on his arm as he looked towards Bonnie with his eyebrows raised in a bored expression.

Bonnie stomped over to Springtrap and abruptly pulled him up from the comfortable chair. His ears stood straight up as Springtrap knew it would. 

"Who the hell makes a twenty four year old man wait thirty minutes or so to eat their damn lunch!" Bonnie yelled as his hair ruffled up. Springtrap simply patted his head to feel the messy fluff. Bonnie looked ready to yell again before Springtrap connected their lips together for a short kiss.

Bonnie backed away confused as to why Springtrap kissed him in the first place. He backed himself up against one of the few tables in the room as he repeated the scene in his head as his fingers came to his lips.

"Why?" He asked Springtrap as he came closer to Bonnie.

"You're cute when you're mad at me." Springtrap told him before placing his hands on either side of the table, trapping Bonnie. Springtrap seemed to lean over the smaller rabbit as Bonnie shrunk down, his ears falling back.

Springtrap placed a finger under Bonnie's chin to lift it up to face him. Bonnie's eyes were wide and his lips parted to make him look like he was curious as to what Springtrap was going to do.

Springtrap leaned down to Bonnie's lips before pressing a kiss against them. Bonnie's hands flew up to Springtrap's shoulders as he continued to keep their lips connected for a while longer.

Eventually, Springtrap disconnected their lips to breath once again. Bonnie's hands slid up and down Springtrap's arms as he looked up at the man who had just kissed him.

"I'm the kind of person that makes a twenty four year old man wait thirty minutes or so to eat their damn lunch." Springtrap said, smiling down at the small purple bunny who's ears were cowering down to him. Springtrap chuckled at the sight of the adorable bunny.

"I'll get my jacket and be right out." Springtrap turned away to the desk were he would usually work at, leaving a confused Bonnie behind.

"What the hell?" Bonnie muttered under his breath as Springtrap put on the brown leather jacket. Springtrap began walking to the door before turning to face Bonnie.

"You coming?" Springtrap asked the bunny.

"Um sure..."

Fnaf One-ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara