Molten Freddy x Freakshow Baby

TW: Sexual Things But No Actual Sex, Cursing

I felt Molten's warm arms wrapped around my bare back, his scabbed fur brushing against my white skin. I rested my head into his lukewarm chest as his grip around my body pulled me closer to him, resting his head in my bright colored hair. He cuddled me as I put my light leg around his waist.

Suddenly, I turned us over, not too fast of course, but to where I was on top of him. Although, I did keep my head on his chest as I slowly ran my fingers against his now pinned arms. It was causing a sense of satisfaction to him, as I could feel the bulge in his boxers grow bigger as our hips rested on each other. I didn't have to look up to know how much he wanted us to do this again.

Although, I could feel his palms become sweaty as I stroked my hands on his fur coming back down to his chest. I could feel him move his arms under the ruffled blanket and grip my sides.

"Molten, I can't do this again," I said to him sighing between my deep breaths, "I'm honestly concerned on how your not exhausted from last night." I didn't gain a response from him just a small hungry growl as he moved his head down to my neck and his arms up from my sore hips to my collarbone.

Suddenly, I felt his cold, wanting, tongue graze my neck as he earned a small gasp escaping from my lips. "Molten what if Scrap Trap hears us, he's my father for crying out loud. Do you know what he'll do to you if-" I was hushed by Molten's lustful lips as he turned us over again placing me on the bed as he disconnected, "He'll have to try harder than the pounding I gave you last night." He responded to me moving his head to my collarbone as a hand held my cheek and the other held my breast inside of it.

He began to nip at my collarbone as he trailed his hand down to my other cleavage massaging it in ways that made me instantly filled with pleasure.

"Ngh~ M-Molten stop... Please..." I asked him between the small moans and gasps as he tried new things to my body. My face flushed red as he licked himself up to my lips, pressing himself against me. He became more lustful as he kissed me, I could tell excitement was just bubbling through him as he licked my bottom lip for entrance. Although, I denied the gesture, I didn't want this, yet he hadn't seemed to catch on to the fact that when I wanted something I would get it, or he was playing dumb.

He disconnected from me as soon as I denied, he new something was up, he knew the difference between playful and serious. He knew I was serious. "B-Baby I... I'm so sorry I-I thought that y-you were playing. I-I..." He said in a fast yet sorry way. His ears set back as he put his head down lifting himself off of me,

"Forgive me..." He asked in his sorrowful way. I looked at him as he sat on the edge of the bed with only his charcoal colored boxers on and his usually compact chest of fur flailed down. I shifted my position and sat down behind him weaving my arms around his burnt fur and resting my small head on his shoulder. My hands lay above his pecks as I felt his palpitating heartbeat.

"Of course I forgive you my baby bear." I said with a small chuckle as my hands brushed his fur, "I love you Baby." he said to me leaning back to kiss my red cheeks.

"Molten, get out here!" We heard a deep voice yelling from outside the door followed with pounding against it.

He looked behind me with a slight shot of fear in his eyes, "Scrap Trap." he said with his voice shaky. "I-I'll be right there." He stated out to my father as his eyes trailed across me before he got up from my grasp heading straight to his dresser.

He opened up the dresser cabinet before taking out two items of clothing. One was a black hoodie as the other piece was a rosy red sweatshirt. He turned back to me and walked towards me as he talked, "Might wanna put this on if he sees you." He kissed my cheek as he slipped on the hoodie.

I was honestly scared as all get out, I hadn't ever told my father about my 'relations' with Molten, and I knew we were both screwed if he saw I had fucked around with Molten, literally.

Molten winked at me after I put on the oversized cloth signaling me to hide. I ran to the side of the door that would open as Molten opened it as I could tell my father was seething with his every word spoken, "Why haven't I seen you or my daughter all day?"

"Hmm... Must be hiding from you but I haven't seen her all day." Molten said making up a lie on the spot.

"Oh stop giving me your shit I know she's in here." Scrap exclaimed as he stormed inside the room his neck craning whilst looking for me.

Suddenly, the door closed more on me squishing me against the wall as I heard Scrap walking around looking for me as I heard his footsteps come closer to me. I saw my father's hand grasp around the door as he slowly opened it to see me in Molten's baggy red sweatshirt and orange panties. His eyes widened as I saw my father turn around in anger towards Molten.

"What the hell is this?" He asked slowly making sure both of us could hear the sternness in his voice. As Molten opened his mouth to say something I ran around my father and grasped Molten's arm defensively against my father's will.

I could see him growl and his look would forever scare me but I couldn't do anything about it. I ran my fingers through his hand as I gripped him harder, scared for my life.

Scrap walked closer to us as I shrunk under his gaze. He stood almost a foot away from us as he said, "I swear to god if you used my daughter like the play boy you are you're gonna regret it very soon..."

"Dad stop he wouldn't do anything to me!" I slightly yelled at him as I stood in front of Molten with a courage I almost never had.

"Excuse me young lady, but when I say something you listen to me!" He yelled at me, he never yells at me though.

"First of all, not a young lady. Second of all, why should I listen to you of all people?" I shouted furiously at my father, griping my small hands as I did.

"Maybe because I don't trust that fuck boy!" He yelled raising his hand to hit me as I slightly trembled in fear. I looked at his broken down hand as he started to suddenly move it straight to my face.

Everything suddenly went slow motion for me. I could see Molten reaching one outstretched hand reaching for my father's hand, as I felt his other hand grip my shoulder as he tugged me backwards. My life honestly flashed before my eyes before he hit me as I froze not knowing what was happening anymore.

It all became too fast for me to adhere anything going on around me. I closed my eyes squinting them shut as I wanted this to stop, but suddenly all I could feel was a soft comforting silk and a furred hand brushing itself through my hair. I could feel a knee on my back through the thin fabric of the sweatshirt as I felt another hand on my lower thigh.

I could hear and feel a heavy breathing above me. I opened my eyes afraid to see what was holding me. All I saw though was Molten, his eyes were closed and his mouth was parted. I scanned him seeing that even with a hoodie on his chest, it continuously came up and down with each deep breath he took. I looked below to see he was kneeling whilst holding me tucked away in his arms.

I looked back at him and began to reach my shaking hand to his warm, charred, cheek. The moment my palm touched him his eyes opened. He looked fearful but relaxed as he looked at my face. "You alright?" He asked me waiting expectantly for my answer, but all I could do was nod. He looked up at my father whom was stunned either by the fact that he tried to hit me or that Molten saved me. Maybe even both.

Your Welcome, and I'm sorry that you read that cause the farther it got the more cringe you got from this shit... Also I'm sorry if I spam today it's only because I haven't posted in forever... And if y'all like it I'll make a part two. Goodbye. RipTale out!!!