Lefty x Molten Freddy

TW: A singular mention of cigarettes, A singular mention of sex, Cursing, Cutting.

High school was... definitely something. To Molten Freddy it was a wasteland of druggies, jocks, and nerds trying way too damn hard to be 'popular'.

To Lefty, it was the best place he could be only because he got to annoy the golden boy whenever he wanted. This golden boy being Molten.

You see, Molten's dad was the mayor of their small city. Which then made Molten a sort of goal for all people to achieve. May that be dating, being friends, trying to get him to get drunk, or trying to have sex with him.

To Lefty, it was to annoy the absolute shit out of him. No reason why, but he thought it funny as all get out to see the so called golden boy curse and yell at him to go away.

Although, Molten only ever yelled at the boy who never backed down because he wished so badly that he was only a junkie. But he wasn't. In fact, Molten though he was funny as hell. He just couldn't show his weakness for him.

'Oh, here comes the junkie now' Molten thought, sitting alone as always. He may have been the golden boy, but everyone thought he was above them, well other than Lefty.

"Hey, this seat taken?" Lefty asked, hoping he didn't notice his bloodshot eyes.

"That depends because you're either high or you've been crying due to your eyes, and you don't seem to be slurring, so I'm assuming it's the latter." Molten spoke to the boy who obviously hadn't cared for his impartial skill of detection and blatant tone. Although, it was quite unusual that he hadn't cracked a joke about Molten being the golden boy.

"I'm just gonna sit down anyways." Lefty growled as he sat in the chair across from Molten. Plopping down in it with a small thump. Lefty then continued to place his head down on the table with a sudden smack and a groan.

"Are yo-" Molten began suddenly cut off by Lefty's not so silent murmur.

"I need a vape or a cigarette or something." He spoke, placing his arms around the head that sat still upon the table.

"Lefty?" Molten asked, actually concerned, but still hoping to understand what was going on.

"You probably don't even care, do you?" Lefty said, not caring for the tired words that came out of his mouth. Molten moved his hand cautiously to Lefty's head, placing it on top of the curly locks of fur.

"Lefty, look at me. Please." Molten pleaded, slightly tugging at his fur. This only gained a small groan from the bear.

"Fuck off Molten." Lefty growled, pushing away the hand that suddenly grabbed his own and  pulled him up to inspect the dripping red coming from his sleeve.

Molten only growled in response to the blood that had dripped down on to the table and began walking towards the outdoors bathroom with Lefty's hand still in his own. To see blood coming from anyone made Molten feel things, and seeing blood drip from his own friend's arms upset him more than usual.

Once they had gotten to the unpopular stall Molten pinned Lefty up against the wall. Lefty began to panic as Molten looked upon him with cold eyes.

"Pull up your sleeves." Molten demanded of Lefty, whom looked scared as a kicked puppy. There was no escaping this anyways.

Lefty pulled both of his sleeves up, revealing scars of all kinds, slits covered the slim wrists while long lines from a razor could be seen down his forearm.

"My god, Lefty. What drove you to do this to yourself?" Molten asked running his rough fingers down the sheen, bloody arms.

"I-I'm sorry." Lefty whispered with his voice breaking. Molten sighed, out of things to say to the boy. His hands left his arms and headed over to a stall to get enough paper towels to cover the wounds. Once covered, he spoke with his hand out.

"Where's the razor?" He asked, hearing Lefty gulp back a small gasp. Lefty slowly reached into his pocket with his bandaged hands and pulled out a small case with blood dripping from its opening. He handed it to the bear who looked at it, back at Lefty, and threw it into the trash.

"Lefty, are you alright?" Molten asked, holding Lefty's hand in his own once more, this time a bit softer. Lefty didn't respond, he just stared into Molten's eyes. Molten stared back, stepping closer. "Lefty- Mmf!"

Lefty had pulled down on Molten's collar and suddenly kissed him as passionately as he could. Molten's hands had shot up only to calm himself into the kiss. His shoulders lowered while his arms slithered their way around Lefty's body.

Lefty eventually pulled away, having to breath. They stayed in their position as they had collected everything that had just happened. Molten's arms suddenly tightened around Lefty when Lefty hugged him.

"Thank you." He spoke into the bears warm chest. Molten only smiled and kissed his forehead.

"C'mon, we're probably late to class." Molten said, smiling as he held Lefty's hand and began walking out the door.

There'll be a part 2 if anybody wants one but I think I'll probably make it anyways. I just spent 2 hours of my life doing this. It's currently 5 am. Help.