SpringTrap X Mangle (Thanksgiving Special)

Okay... I'm sorry if this sounds like cringe but SpringTrap has an Australian accent in this one... lol I'm ded bye... Oh also Mangle is a girl in this one just in case anyone is confused...

I kissed SpringTrap's marigold muzzle as he sweetly chuckled beside my ear. He removed his  arm from around my waist as he began to rise from our shared bed. His fur bristled against the morning air making his breathing seem like he was gasping for breath. He looked like he still had bed head as he did, yet he still looked handsome as ever. He looked over at me with his eyes open half lidded. Slowly, he moved over to my side of the bed still keeping us both under the covers of it. He kept one hand over my head and one around my waist as he kissed me softly on the lips. He pressed himself gently against me as he did. Making me want more out of the kiss as he disconnected.

"Happy Thanksgiving, love." he said to me with his voice singing through the enchanting breaths he took. I smiled at him gently rolling us over with my hands on his rough chest. I felt my hands along his warm body, feeling every crease and corner I could as he let out small grieving breaths as I felt places I never touched along his chest. He turned us back over and kissed my neck multiple times hungrily until I let out a moan. He then licked his way back up my neck kissing me heavily on the lips before he disconnected once more. "Love, we can't have it off. Both of our parents and siblings are also in the house." he said sorrowfully to me as he looked away from me with blush on the tip of his nose. I looked at him and brought my hand to his cheek slowly caressing it.

"SpringTrap, it's Thanksgiving, and I already know what I'm thankful for." I said to him thoughtfully as he suddenly hugged me tightly in his grasp. His aroused body moving with every breath I took.

"I believe I do too, Love..." He stated in an erotic tone. I began to feel his hips fall into mine as he kissed me once more. keeping us together even longer as his lustful lips played with my own. He continuously slid his hands over my body as we remained pushed together. Finally we both disconnected from the long, loving kiss. My arms were around his neck as his hands lied on my cheeks and collarbone. He gave me a perverted glance before he kissed my cheek and got out of our bed. He walked over to his dresser in his black boxers as I began to get out of the sheets. I began walking towards my dresser before I had suddenly felt two warm hands on my waist. It surprised me but I knew it was SpringTrap as I heard his heavy breaths. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as I felt the soft fabric he was wearing. I put my own two hands against his bushy arms as we both felt the morning air around us.

"Love, you make me like this." he said seductively in my ear as I felt his hips buck a small bit as I gasped at the sudden movement. My head flew back as my eyes opened half lidded.

"God your romantic and lewd... Didn't a little while ago you said we shouldn't do this?" I asked him while looking at his face. I could see the grin on his face form into a steamy smile.

"Who said I couldn't change my mind, love?" he refuted at me and leaned down to kiss my neck. Although, I pushed him away sullenly eyeing him.

"SpringTrap..." I said disclosing him from talking again. I suddenly kissed him before continuing what I was doing before. He walked back to his dresser with a smirk on his face as I took off the pajama shirt I was wearing and picked out a white turtleneck sweater with a pink heart on it. Although it was childlike, I wore it anyways, though I did put a black leather jacket over it. I then put on a new pair of blue jeans. I looked over to SpringTrap once I had finished and I saw he had on a pair of black gloves and a white button up shirt with a black tie. They were both matched by his tight, black jeans and white belt. I began to walk over to him and planted a small kiss on his cheek before he wrapped his arms around me kissing me passionately. Not too rough but not to soft as I melted into the kiss. We both disconnected sometime later as I heaved for breath and SpringTrap pulled me into a hug.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Love." he said happily as he held me tighter in his grasp. I could tell he would always love me like this. Although, I had already known we both would anyways...

Okay... yeah... you're welcome... I'm done... goodbye...