Nightmare x Nightmare Fredbear (part 1)

TW: Smut(ish)

I walked along the lonely sidewalk. The cool nighttime breeze shifting my blonde hair as I trekked onwards. The moon was the only thing that lit up the dark street, hitting the wet surface from the slight drizzle of rain that fell from the sky.

I thought of the events from earlier today as I walked. Let's just say it was definitely something. Oh who am I kidding I would love to remember the feeling of Mare's lips on mine again. I could still feel his hands over my body. I shouldn't have ran off. I...

*Flashback*

I woke to a sudden warmth on my cheek. It felt like it was caressing me. Like it was taking in the features of my face. I couldn't open my eyes to see what it was though. It wasn't like they were being forced closed, I just couldn't open them due to the comforting warmth.

What I didn't realize was that comforting warmth running down my chest in all the right places. I groaned out in pleasure before hearing a gasp. The warmth then repeated it's previous movements of traveling down my chest to my stomach then back to my chest again. This sent waves of pleasure throughout me as I moaned out underneath the touch.

I felt something lean against the comfortable surface that I laid on. Before long I felt the weight shifting and when it stopped I could feel hot breath on my ear and the warmth from before stopping over my heart. Suddenly, I felt another warmth, this one was on my hand that laid near my head.

"So you like that, huh?" I heard a raspy voice speak. The voice sent a shock of pleasure through me. It was so deep yet light and warm at the same time.

It wasn't long before the warmth started moving again. This time it was dangerously close to my crotch. Too close. This repeated for a while before I relaxed again as the warmth took control of my body. My hand would relax into the warmth holding it and squeeze it at other times.

I suddenly felt a vast difference to the warmth as something cold slid up against my neck. My body felt as if it would erupt in pleasure at that moment but at the same time some sense got knocked into me as I realized that there was a person doing this to me. I opened my eyes to push them off of me only to see Mare standing I there looking confused.

"You alright Fred?" Mare asked as he looked at me, confused as to what had happened.

"Did you do that?" I asked my old friend who only shrugged in response. I took a deep breath before looking around to notice that I was in Mare's guest bedroom. I felt the cushion of a soft bed underneath me shift as I moved to sit on the edge of it.

"Sorry, just had a weird dream." I told him as I hung my head.

"It's fine I was just waking you up for dinner." He responded to me before lifting my head up with his finger, "You've been asleep all day. I thought you would be hungry or something."

He kept his finger on my chin while we both just looked at each other. I felt the need to lean in but I was interrupted by a straining in my pants. I looked down quickly to see my dream had left me horny. Very horny. I looked back up at him only to see his eyes staring into mine.

"Um... Right I actually have to go to the bathroom real quick." I said before standing up and rushing towards the bathroom before Mare could say anything. I had to get rid of my little friend.

Once I was in the bathroom I sat on the toilet lid. I then proceeded to unzip my pants and pull my boxers down. My dick sprung out as soon as I took my underwear off.

I put my hand near it, too afraid to touch it. I took a deep breath before putting my hand on. I felt weird doing this in my friend's bathroom but I needed to get rid of this. With that, I began to stroke. Up, down, repeat.

Before long I began remembering the warmth crawling around my chest. It would feel every crease and corner and make it always feel so good. I moaned in pleasure while remembering the heated dream I had. I remembered the cold wetness on my neck. It felt like there was really someone there and doing that to me.

At one point I closed my eyes in bliss. I felt so close to cuming. But that's when I heard the door open. That's when I opened my eyes to see Mare staring in at me as I held my erect penis in my hand. Mare's eyes were wide with embarrassment and... wait... was that... lust?

"M-Mare I-I-I can e-explain." I started.

"Shut the hell up." Mare replied darkly before walking towards me. His eyes roamed my clothed body as if he were taking them off. Eventually he stood right in front of me. He had placed both of his hands on the wall as he leaned his head towards mine.

"You're a naughty boy. Thinking that you could jack off in my bathroom." Mare growled out huskily. My grip tightened on myself, afraid of what Mare would do to me. He smirked to himself, "Your food's cold."

Mare suddenly kissed me, my eyes widening at the passion it held within it. My eyes closed to feel his tongue glide across my bottom lip. I stubbornly kept my mouth closed in order to see what he would do to me.

I felt a warmth like the one in my dream squeeze my ass causing me to gasp out. Mare took the opportunity to plunge his tongue deep into my wet cavern.

I was consumed in bliss. My hands tangled into his hair as he continued to kiss me. His hands lifted my shirt up before feeling all over me.

But he set me off when he touched the base of my dick. I pushed him off of me before sitting straight up on the toilet seat. I whispered a curse to myself before buttoning my jeans up and taking my shirt up from off the ground.

"What the hell?" I whispered out to Mare who was slouched against the wall.

"F-Fred I... I'm sorry... I didn't think... I..." Mare responded to me. I lowered my head before shaking it slowly. I put my shirt back on before walking out of the bathroom.

"Fred, let me explain please!" Mare said behind me before pinning me to a wall. "Please." He asked. I felt tears waiting to fall from my eyes.

"I... I have to go." I said to him before pushing him out of the way and rushing out of the house into the cold streets.

*End of flashback*

I regretted running off now. I wanted to apologize. I was freaked out. I liked what Mare was doing to me. I didn't want him to stop. But me being a dumbass as always decided to run off and be scared.

I needed to apologize to him. I needed to talk to him. But, what if he doesn't want me around him anymore.

No. I needed to talk to him and sooner would be better than later. My nose and ears were red from the cold anyways. It would be nice to be inside again.

I shrugged my shoulders and began the trek towards Mare's house.