Withered Bonnie x Toy Bonnie

I'm sorry that I write this shit...

"Happy Valentines day!!!" Toy Bonnie shouted as he flicked the lights on to the Parts & Service room, startling the older animatronics whom some where sleeping, Freddy, and the rest were talking. Well not all of them were talking nor sleeping, Withered Bonnie, the oh-so-lovely boy of Toy Bonnie's dreams, although, that fantasy would never happen. He was sitting in the corner of the room, he looked to be plotting something before Toy Bonnie had excitedly yelled, "C'mon guys we have something for y'all in the Prize Corner! Everyone's going to be there too! You'll see JJ, BB, Mangle, Shadow, and the rest of the Toys, you'll even see Mari!!!"

"Alright calm down Bon," Freddy then stood up groggily, "We don't ever really do Valentines Day." he said taking off his hat to dust it off to then put it back on.

"Did you just say that you don't do Valentines day?" The small bunny asked in surprise, his eyes lighting up.

"Um... Bon, What's a Valentines day?" Chica asked confused.

"Are you? You have to be? No you? Have you all seriously never celebrated a single Valentines day? I mean how old are all of you again?" Toy Bonnie asked them in disbelief as his right hand shifted to the back of his neck in confusion. Foxy looked at him while Chica was counting her fingers

"19." Foxy answered.

"18 and a half." Chica replied.

"20." both Freddy and Bonnie answered simultaneously. Toy Bonnie's jaw dropped at the thought that not a single one of them had ever celebrated a Valentines Day, he was honestly just baffled by the thought. Not one of them? Ever? Well might as well help them with their first, he thought as he looked to the ground then back at them.

"Alright get ready then because this is your first and most definitely not last Valentines Day!" Toy Bonnie yelled in excitement, as Freddy groaned and Chica squealed. Although the bunny looked at the broken down version of himself, his face may be missing but his smirk was still hot as ever. He always knew how to brighten Bon's day. The blue bunny finally lead all the others out to the Prize Corner.

-Time Skip-

Toy Bonnie skidded to a halt as they got to the beginning of the Prize Corner making a small screeching sound as he did. Looking back behind him he could see the old, withered animatronics stopping as he did. He could see the height difference between the four that he never seemed to notice before, Chica being the youngest and shortest of course, and Freddy being the leader was the tallest. Although, he didn't ever realize that Bonnie was about 2 inches below Freddy's height and Foxy being about an inch below Freddy too.

"Alright, you guys stay here for a bit I'm gonna go get everything, and one, ready!" he said snapping out of his thoughts. He turned back around to go inside the open room before he heard a familiar giggle.

"Heheh, look at lover boy over there Mangle." it seemed that BB was spying on the blue bunny with Mangle, he knew the voice by heart as he continued walking ignoring his pestering. The lights suddenly flickered on as he saw the rest of his friends doing work for their first Valentines day with the withered animatronics. Puppet, JJ and Shadow, were hanging up small decorations on the wall as Toy Chica, and Toy Freddy were decorating a small table of treats. He walked around admiring the decorations that flowed along with the walls colors. Then walking to the treats he could see that his friends had not only decorated the table, but had already put their gifts down for each other. He could see stuffed plushies, chocolate hearts, and much more stacked upon each other. A smile played across his lips knowing this would be one of his favorite memories to keep having all his good friends, and Withered Bonnie with him. He had always loved Withered from the day he met him, he always studied his features, and his likes and dislikes. Daydreaming again about him, though it would be fun, would not help him on this day, he needed to make sure everything was perfect for the day. Although by everything he meant everything.