Chapter 1:Captured

Years later..

You were out of your so-called 'Home',and you were finding emeralds at the south direction of your home, you were at a mountain. You found a lot of emeralds which you thought was out of fortune, you placed them in a bag. You walked around the caves at the mountain to see if there are more emeralds, but you were searching for hours and found none so ,you decided to go back.

You walked towards the road and saw a bus... You jumped at the back side then climbed on top of the bus. You didn't pay any transportation fee. You didn't have money anyways so you just rode without paying.

You sat on the top for the whole ride then jumped off when you reached your destination. Strangely, the bus driver or the passengers didn't notice your existence which kinda creeped you out.

It has been months when you were at the mountain. You thought about taking a bath when you got home.

You were wearing a sleeveless hoodie because it wasn't snowing before the day you came here,it was sunny. You also wore a black shirt under it, in case the sun's heat gets hotter in temperature, you can take the hoodie off.

Suddenly, from the distance someone shouted.. "EIN!!!!" the guy sounded very furious and mad. It sounded like Ein was in danger. You ran towards that voice's direction and tried to know on whats happening.

You ran and ran until you saw a man around the same age as you, at the distance, one of them was Ein.

And you were almost too late.. Ein was there on the ground bleeding.. he didn't had his ears and tail out which you wanted to question, and there was this guy that jumped towards him.. He already had his fist clenched with some blood dripping from his knuckles.

You were shocked and quickly jumped into the scene and pulled Ein towards yourself with great strength which made both of you fall down the snowy ground.

Ein's pants were ripped off and his leg was terribly injured... the guy looked up to you with his bright red glowing eyes, a unusual type of color. You also felt like both of your eyes were burning, a strange symptom in a winter season.

"You're eyes.." the guy looked at your  eyes ,which made it felt like it burn more, and his pupils shrunk a bit. You placed your bag of emeralds that was hanging around your shoulder, down and you asked; "Whats wrong with it?"

"They're green and--- you know what nevermind." He said in an irritated tone, after that he wasted no time and just ran towards you and Ein. You tried to kick him at his stomach but he catched your leg. He swung your leg up which made your body also carry upwards and threw you to the furthest tree.

Your back felt really painful. It hurted but, you endured it very well. You stood up and looked at him walking towards you.. this time you ran towards him and ducked down. Both of your arms wrapped waist and you  made a bended backwards, like you did a German Suplex on him.

'Damn your heavy' you thought.

You felt like your arm gave up on you, there was not much time. You approached Ein and carried him at your back, you also took the bag and ran away, that guy is way too heavy to be your opponent..

You went 'home', then you approached Michael and he provided Ein medication using the emerald potions he made.

After the medication, you approached Ein.. he looked very peaceful when he was asleep. You stared at his face for quite sometime and smiled.

You left the room after a few minutes. You closed the door shut and saw Michael by the hallway, he was waiting you guessed. "Y/N" he valled you out and stared deep within your eyes with his cold stare. "Do you know how many emeralds would healing cost?" he asked you in a mad tone.