Chapter 5

Y/n's P.O.V.

"~~~~~~" I heard someone's fainting voice.. I couldn't hear it clearly because I'm slowly being devoured by the darkness..(losing consciousness)

Darkness, it appeared in front of my eyes, I looked at my surroundings and just saw darkness.. In a distance, I saw a child that looked ,like me.

She was screaming, screeching and tearing herself up apart, her eyes were full of emotions called 'fear' and 'sadness'. Is that me? I asked myself. In some time, she stopped screaming, and her eyes became dull. Like, there was no sense of emotion in it.. The 'fear' and 'sadness' was gone now..

A boy that looked like Ein appeared from the darkness.. he reached out his hand to her and said "Hi! I'm Ein.." the girl looked up to him with the same dull expression. She just stared at him and didn't respond..

A lot of scenes happened, and those scenes are about Ein and me but, that didn't happen to me though.. I was so confused or I was confusing myself that these scenes that I saw are ,my memories .Slowly,by slowly,I thought of myself in a different childhood,it was a childhood that I only depended on Ein.

Alot of questions popped up in my head, but I didn't bother those questions for too long, I just letted it go and watched the scenes. And then this one final scene that's very different showed up.

He has his adult-self/present self looking at me , he grinned and reached his hand out. "Come, I'm the only one you need." he said.. I looked at myself, I have a body. I stood up and slowly approached him.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me. He hugged me, his left hand was on my lower back , and his right hand was on my head. He patted my head and I felt something on my forehead.

I hugged him back tightly . " I'm the only person you ever have." he said as the darkness broke into pieces like glass and I felt a different sensation after that..

I opened my eyes, and found myself in a cave. My head ached for bit.. I looked around and saw nothing except cave walls and holes. I stood up and walked towards the large hole, it led me in several pathways..

My vision was a bit blurry but it didn't bother me.  I walked around and heard a bunch of random voices. I headed towards that direction, it was for me to find Ein.. then I saw a bunch of people. (Lucinda, Kim, Garroth, Aphmau ,Aaron)

They looked at me, I feel like they can help me, I said to myself. My vision slowly became clear.. "YOU" A guy with black hair said in an angry tone. He ran towards me, I kicked his 'thing' for self-defense. Ouch,  he fell to the floor, I crouched down to him and grabbed his shirt. They are a threat, I said in my mind. He whimpered.

"Where's EIN?!?" I shouted at him furiously. "Aaron!" A girl with same hair color but she has a lighter kind of black, shouted. So, that's his name. I grinned "So, Aaron huh? Tell me--" I grabbed his hair up to let him see my face "--what's the worst thing that could happen to you?" I said, I only said it so he can tell me where he is.

"Let. Go . Of . Him." A girl with orange hair said as she holds a staff,she pointed it at me. A witch? I threw Aaron with both of my hands on the opposite side of the room.

"Put your hands up and follow us." she said. I don't take orders from you, you bitch. I slowly walked up to her.. "Stay back.." she said as she backed away a bit. "You don't have mana , huh?" I said to myself and grinned

I finally got infront of her and pushed her staff down,gently  "Guess, you're out of mana" I grinned and punched her stomach.

I heard roaring, I swiftly tilted my head around to look at it, a blonde guy was going to punch me. I swung my head to the right to dodge and grabbed his arm using my left hand , then he swung his other hand towards my face, I didn't have the time to dodge or block that though..

I stumbled back, and held my face, it hurted.. alot.. I looked at him, and used my right hand to punch him, he blocked it using his arms but he fell down. I kicked his chest with brute force multiple times, while I was kicking him, I floated really high which caused me stop kicking him.

I looked at the remaining people, one of them was possesed by a ghost. I could tell because one of them has no pupils.. and a ghost helping them? That's rare..

"Stop hurting them!" one of them said with an echoey voice, she has light skin and red hair with blonde highlights.

"That's unfair.. " I said pouting and this height kinda scares me.. "Aphmau! help the others and get out of here. I'll hold her." she said

"B-but" the so-called 'Aphmau' said.

"Aphmau!" she shouted, and flinched. Aph hesitated a bit but she helped the other people.. "Now, its just you and me." she grinned.She dropped me, I landed on my back which is really painful..

"Where's Zane?" she asked, I looked at her "Who's that?and my bones could really break y'know.." I said as I slowly stood up. This girl is dangerous, I need to leave. "He's a guy with--" I ran away for my damn sake. I saw the hair with black hair, I shoved her down ,which caused her to fall and just ran.

That damn girly ghost is dangerous , I ran away and found myself outside the cavern .There was a blizzard,but it didn't bother me and I need to stick my goal ,I ran through the blizzard even though its pushing me back , I need to find Ein...

I heard giggling in the woods for damn sake, that giggling was creepy. I looked around, and saw no one but trees and snow.. This giggling continued, I shivered a bit and just ran.. I ran to Michael's house , or master's house.

I need to find Ein and protect him first though.. I reached my destination and saw Ein on the front door, "EIN!" I shouted in joy. He looked at me, he giggled. "I knew you would come for me, Y/N." he smiled.

I ran towards him and hugged him really tight.My hands were wrapped around him and my head buried unto his chest."You're okay.." I said in a worried voice, he brushed my hair using his hands."Of course, I am.. now, lets go inside shall we?" he said as I looked up to his face, his lips were curved a bit, making a small smile .

I nodded and we got inside. "Now, I have to do something okay? " He pulled away and rubbed my hair as he walked away.. I'm glad he's safe.

Ein's P.O.V.

Tch, the blizzard came early, I ran through the snow storm with my weak legs. I went to the cabin , I stopped for a bit . "Ein!" I heard a familiar voice shouted in joy. I looked at it, it was Y/N.. I giggled, I guess you'll be my servant..

"I knew you would come for me,Y/N." I smiled at her fakely.. She ran towards me, and buried her head to my chest. She's warm.. "You're okay.." she said in a calming worried voice. This warm made me smile a bit, I brushed her hair using my hands and kissed her forehead. "Of course, I am.. now, lets go inside shall we?"

She looked up to me and nodded, I opened the door and we went inside. "Now , I have to do something okay?" I pulled away and rubbed her hair. I went upstairs to a vacant room..

Now, I have more allies, I have a pack and 2 people who will be willing to serve me. Aaron Lycan, you lose and Aphmau will be mine. And I saw potions in the room, this will be definitely useful..

(A.N. Ey! Just so you know . You/Y/N, forgot some parts of your memories.. like, who fought Ein, the time you got kidnapped and held as hostage til you fainted because of a potion)