Chapter 9

Ein's P.O.V.

"Wake up please.." I said as I bite my nails.. I keep making healing potions and made Y/N take them.. She'll live.. she'll live .. She will live..

This one potion should work! I'm in a cave right now with Y/N..
I got the potion.. I approached her and gently let her drink the potion juice..

It should work right? I made her head face the ceiling of the cave so that the potion won't leak from her mouth. I even forced her to drink it until her stomach..

This should work .. right..? As I slowly grabbed Y/N's wrists I was trembling.. I was afraid it wasn't enough.. This is my final shot.. I have no more ingredients..

I grabbed her wrist and gently touched her pulse.. I didn't feel a heartbeat.. I felt like something really hard kicked me on my chest.. It was fear.. a fear for losing someone..

No.. this can't be.. it must've worked right? This time.. I checked her chest.. I slowly leaned my head against the middle of her chest and prayed that she will live..

She will right? As I gently placed my head there.. I didn't hear anything... my eyes widened in fear.. my whole body was trembling.. my eyes felt something pouring out..

Everything I felt was fear.. A fear for losing someone.. I don't know why but..

I didn't felt sadness..

No.. I must've been wrong.. the pain on my chest doubled.. I also felt sadness right..? I wrapped my arms around Y/N and hugged her tightly.. "Why is it like this?" My eyes are slowly feeling something watery..

My eyes were pouring out crystal clear drops of water as my chest was kicking me back.. "Why?!?!" I shouted as my eyes poured tears more and more..

I felt pain in each and every second.. why do you have to leave me? I don't get it? Why did you take that place instead of me?!?!

I embraced her for a little longer and finally let her go.. I did still wished that she would live.. She will right..?

I carried her in bridal-style as I walked out of the cave leaving a bunch of mess behind..

Everything I do in this forest gave me pain.... It was more painful than I ever felt in my entire life... because I've always seen Y/N within this forest.. She has always been here waiting for me..

----

"Ein! lets play!" The little girl giggled as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the house.. It was cold outside..

She finally let me go . She turned around and looked cheerfully.. "Its pretty isn't it?" she smiled .. "Lets promise that we will meet here again alive in the future.. " She held out her hand with her pinky raised up..

I nodded and pinky promised with her. I remember this one detail.. she dragged me to a place where the trees looked like a heart.. It was an arch to be exact..

Seeing that structure made me feel warmth.. like this is a place where love and warmth is shared.. Its where new feelings bloom like flowers..It was pretty and beautiful..

I just smiled that day and stared at the structure with the little girl..

------