Chapter 2

Third person P.O.V.

Michael ran towards the woods after he carried Y/N.. he took a quick glance of her.. she was unconcious.."Stupid brat." He said in an irritated voice. He went running towards his house, he looked back for a bit to see if someone is following him.. there was no one in sight except for trees..

He considered it as safe and just walked towards his house, because his stamina was draining.. he went inside then to his bedroom then he gently placed Y/N down in a bed.. and he stared at her for a moment before he left the room..

Ein's P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar ceiling appearing at ny sight.. my head aches at the same time. I tried to remember what happened , so that I can know why I'm here..

Oh, Aaron had a battle with me..I guess I failed my main goal, testing the potion...

Well, I was supposed to test the potion on any human being except my parents, Michael and Y/N.. and see what its effects are.

I sighed in disbelief.. I slowly raised my hand to touch my head.. I hovered my hand over my head, to the spot where I know my werewolf  ear is.. I didn't touched it.... I scanned throughly my head .I only feel bandages that are wrapping against my head.. there were no ears..

My head ached more.. I remembered something that Aaron is an Ultima, he took away my ears and tail. I widened my eyes in shock.. I didn't believe I'm a disgusting human now.

Suddenly, a door creaked below me.. I raised my head to see who/what it is .. It was Michael, he has a potion on his hand.. He closed the door and approached me , he forced me to drink it without any warning..

I was healed in a second . I held my thoat and coughed because it choked me.. "Where are your ears and tail?" he suddenly asked. I looked at him , my eyes were in fear.. "I-I lost them.." I responded nervously.. because his way of talking is mean ,which is a bit scary "Who removed it?" he asked in a cold tone.

Jeez man, your tone is giving me the chills.. I shivered and looked away for a moment.  "Aaron.. Aaron Lycan." I answered. "And why did he do it?" he asked. Oh, a hard question..

"Umm-I--" I paused.. I didn't know what to say.. My head was filled with random thoughts . My head is going to explode aaa-- "Whatever.. not like I care about it anyways.." He said as he stood up, and leaving the room with slamming the door really loud..

He looks mad or pissed.. why though?I didn't care, I went out of the bed and looked down on my clothes ,they were covered in blood. I guess I'll change my clothes. I sighed and walked out of the room..

Michael was there standing he was looking at a wall, for some reason he was smiling.. like a psycho or some shit .Wasn't he pissed earlier?. I didn't care and shivered , I tried to ignore him and his creepy smile. It gives me the chills..

I went around the house and checked every room.. because there was a luggage in one of the rooms and I kinda forgot what room is that . While checking the rooms, I saw a room with Y/N in it. I decided to stop by for a bit ..

She's clearly not sleeping because she was sleeping straight and she never does that.. I walked towards her and shook her a bit ,so she can wake up. "Ey yo." I said while shaking her.

She flinched ,opened her eyes and sat up really quick.. She was breathing heavily.. she looked up to me... I waved at her.. "Oh, its just you.." She placed her hand and leaned her head unto the bed.

This time, she's definitely on her sleeping position. I sighed and tapped the bed with my fingers. "Ey, you were sleeping weirdly earlier.."I said as I watched my fingers tapped on the bed.

"How so?" she asked uninterested.. "You looked ugly. " I said trying not to laugh. She smacked my head real hard. "You're uglier." she pouted.. I laughed and looked at her. "It was obviously a joke" I laughed again.. " But no, seriously you were sleeping weirdly earlier. You were sleeping in a  straight position ."

She sat up and slides her legs near her then embraced her knees. "That happens sometimes." she gave me a small smile. "So.." I smirked trying to change the subject.. "Who is the good looking boy you've seen so far?"

Her cheeks blushed a bit, it was light red or pink. "Uh.." she became silent, I guess she's thinking. Everytime I look at her face, its strangely charming .. especially when she's serious..

Its kinda weird but, I'm fine with it that I find her face charming when she's serious.. While she was quiet , I felt something burning through my cheeks.. I'm blushing? I covered half of my face because I'm not sure.

"Myself!" she said cheerfully. "Well, that took you so long" I said and rolled my eyed playfully. She giggled" Because, I have a hard time seeing myself as cute or handsome." she brushed my hand away.. "Eep, you're getting red again.."

"I know, cause I'm gay for you" I winked at her and tried to tell it to her un my seductive voice. " Pffft." She punched me lightly at my shoulder. "Well, I'm also happy for you" (A.N. Gay also means happy )

We did small chats and stuff.. I almost forgot about my clothes, so I said I have to take a quick shower .. I went around and continued doing my thing..

Y/N's P.O.V.

I said goodbye to Ein as he left, I stood up and the door creaked. I glanced at it and saw Michael..I felt that he was a bit mad.. but I wasn't scared..

He approached me and held my shoulder.. "I'm going to give you a special task.." he said. That was unexpected... "So, what is it master?" I said in a respective way. He prefers to be called like that which is annoying because, he thinks he is some shit ." Come.." he turned his back.. and walked ..

I followed him outside his house.. It led us to a cavern.. we walked inside, it has tons of pathways.. and it led us to a some kind of underground lab.. It wasn't too fancy though..

"We are going to experiment! and you are going to test it on the lab rats and tell me the results.." he said in a motivated tone.. "Who are these lab rats?" I asked him.. He pointed his index finger up.. "Those on the surface that aren't our allies.." he said..

He didn't wait, he excitedly started the experiment..he was motivated..
He must've been talking about the people in the cabin.. I stayed by his side and watched him do the experiments..