Chapter 6

Y/N's P.O.V.

A week passed by.. nothing bad happened to me and Ein.. Except Ein leaving the house, like a lot.. I stayed in the cottage for the whole week and I didn't see Michael come home..

It didn't matter.. and I decided that today is the day I would go out because I'm bored as fffuuuuu! Ehm, I wore a thick black coat, black winter boots and went out.

I played by the snow and wandered around.. the snow isn't that thick do its fine. I skipped by and heard something .. "Aaron! I have been looking everywhere for you--" I followed that voice's direction.. "-- come on! meet my fiance!" I hid behind the tree and saw the girl but she has green eyes..

What's her name again..? Ah, its Aphmau. She was with 'Aaron' too.. Plus, fiance? something is fishy? They turned their backs and walked towards the cliff.. I followed them.

I tried hard to be quiet but.. I stepped on a branch. OOf. I looked at them and stopped, they seem like they didn't heard it. That's strange.. I continued to follow them and there was a large cottage up the cliff..

When did that get there? I followed them slowly, and when they got in I swiftly tried to go to the back. I saw a door and went in.. it was the kitchen, I glanced around and just headed straight towards the voices.

I saw a guy in black, complete black. He has Aphmau, he was holding her waist.. "This is my fiance Aaron." Aphmau said. That..?

"Hello,Aaron.." a familiar voice talked. I'm guessing its from the all black dude. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?" Aaron shouted. Woah temper dude.

The all black guy giggled .. ehm, his skin isn't black.. I forgot to mention that.. Its his clothes are black. The all black guy removed something from his head, and his hair color is very familiar.. its navy blue..

"YOU." Aaron said. "TURN HER BACK!" he shouted. This dude keeps on shouting like wtf?! "Then, make her a werewolf." the allblackguy said.
. A werewolf..? What does he mean?

"N-no.." Aaron stuttered. Wow, now thats a soft tone. "Come on Aaron. Please??" Aphmau said in a cutesy voice. "I Will Never Do That Against Her Own Will." he said...... WTF!??!?! She just asked for it.. and then you said that.

I just want to jump in there and slap him so bad . EEERRRRRGGGHHHH Its like watching a stupid film. "What? She just asked for it." the allblackguy said. YES SHE DID .

"I mean her true self." Aaron coughed. What does he mean? 'True self' what?!????? "You can just make a potion and splash it on her." another girly voice said. "That's not pure! So shut up you meif'wa!" He enraged.

"Whatever! Kill him He's useless as fuck anyways." He handed a knife to Aphmau. Wow dude, this is too far. I sneaked out at the back and didn't heard what happened next.

They are dumb ffs. Meh, as I walked out, I saw Aaron hanging at the edge of the cliff. With the girl Aphmau approaching him slowly with a knife. "AARON!"A blonde shouted but he got froze by something?

Ugh.. this scene is fucking annoying. Aphmau is going to kill Aaron.. why though? Is she betraying? Eh.. I'll just push him since he won't die anyways.

I ran towards Aph and Aaron.. "Stop that!" The familiar voice talked. I turned a bit and saw.. Ein..? why..? He is engaged to Aphmau?!? I widened my eyes and turned back.

Why . Why . Why. I grabbed Aaron and jumped off with him. We fell off the cliff.. Why. Why. Why.

Why Ein..? WHY ARE YOU ENGAGED WITH YOUR ENEMY'S FRIEND?!?
I don't trust Aaron but.. I'll save him. I looked at Aaron and it seems that he is unconcious..

Its explainable since I did jumped off. I closed my eyes before I hitted the ground. Oof I sank in the snow. I stood up quickly and looked at Aaron. He's unconcious. I pulled him towards the nearest cave and stayed for awhile..

He woke up , he looked at me and gave me a murderous look "Chill dude, I helped you ffs." I narrowed my eyes looking at him. He bitted his lip "Where's Aph?" he asked. " With Ein."

"Why didn't you save her?" .. Dude, I saved you and you don't care? Jeez.. "Ffs I rebelled so fucking thank me you dipshit." I rolled my eyes angrily.

"... then thank you." he said. I looked at him and his head was lowered down. WTF IS THIS GUY'S PROBLEM? I scratched the back of my head and stood up. "So, what do you want to do?" I asked him..

"I want to save Aphmau." he said bluntly. He looked at me and had his madface on "And Kill Ein."..

I widened my eyes and turned my back."Tch, I'll help you save her but not kill him."

Ein, why are you engaged with that girl? I walked outside and looked up to the snow. Why Ein? Then, our happy days are over..? I sighed and looked down..

Aaron tapped on my shoulder, "Lets go to the cabin." I looked at him. "They will hate me right?" I asked. "No one knows.." he said. I just nodded and went ro the cabin with him..

We reached the cabin and went in, we saw the girly with blonde stripes and the blonde with a potion. "Aaron-- " the blondd was cutted off by Aaron "Relax, she's temporarily our ally. " he said.

"SHE'S NOT! SHE'S ON THAT GUY'S SIDE!" the blonde shouted furiously. "Garroth. Do you trust me?" Aaron asked. "I--" he looked down "Yea."

Aaron smirked "Alright, lets come up with a plan." he said. ..

I'm only helping to separate Ein from Aphmau... And Ein..You never said you had a fiance.. I wonder what happened to you though..

(A.N. OMG Tysm for the 200+ reads and the 20+ votes UWU

UPDATES ARE GOING TO BE SLOWER BECAUSE OF SCHOOL
UWUUWUWUUWUWUW TYYY!!)