Chapter 15 + Notice

I raised both of my hands up showing that I surrender.."I mean no harm. The lady tasked me to go to Aaron Lycan." I said bravely.. I'm not brave.. to be honest I'm a little scared.."Lady?" the girl asked.. "You're Y/N.  right?" a dude said as I looked at him.. it was Derek Lycan from the TV. "Yes." I said.. "Okay, she's harmless.By the way, why are you wearing that? You're not wanted.." he said.. "I'm soon going to be.. since I'll be found as 'missing' and I don't want you to ge caught because the camera showed that I was here." I said as he raised a brow.. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"I.. am one of Michael's servants.." I said as I removed my hood.. most of their eyes widened as they saw me.. "Okay, You might be harmful. " Derek doubted. "Nah, someone killed me and the lady brought me back to life." I said as Derek turned around.. "I trust you.. but others may not.." he said as he walked away..

"Well, I'm going to die as soon as I finish helping you anyways.."

-----

Its been a couple of days since Y/N is with the Lycans and friends. She is standing guard by the terrace right now.. keeping a lookout if the GF forces are going to attack any soon..

"You are going to be the sacrifice .." Lucinda said as Y/n pointed at her gesturing that its her.. Lucinda nodded .. "Ah.. okay.." Y/n said as she sighed not wanting that role since 'sacrifice' is really a hurtful word..

A sacrifice.. Y/N thought.. why would it be her? I mean they don't trust her that's one thing.. but they don't have to do that.. she sighed and looked down and stayed on guard..

It seems that the GF forces are coming.. A sound of a helicopter is coming forth to the building.. "Aaron Lycan! I know you're there come out! Come out wherever you are!" A familiar voice spoke at the speaker audible enough for everyone to hear..

Y/N came in as she looked at them panicking.. Not all of them were panicking but some.. She knew what to do so she approached the door and blocked the doorway.. "Stop panicking and find a way to escape idiots!" she shouted at them as they slowly calm down..

There was no time to panic. Derek and the Agent R nodded to each other as they looked at Aaron.. "Son, escape. Get out of here!" he shouted at him as the door behind Y/N's back banged very loudly.. "Faster! They're here!" Y/N said as she tried to block the door with all her strength..

There were two doorways, one that leads to the front and one that leads to the back.. Y/N is currently blocking the front part.. but she suddenly fell down because the strength from the other side was too much. Some of the GF forces stayed and pointed the gun at Y/n..

The others rushed into rooms without thinking while the others stayed in the living room and got out of the back door.. "Miss Y/N you're under arrest ." one of the GF forces said as they tied Y/N up with a metal chain..

Y/N was disappointed on what she should do but this is all she could help with she guessed...Its not over yet.. please escape as soon as possible...a lady's echoing voice said to Y/N.. Y/N closed her eyes and nodded to the voice knowing that she would help her more..

Y/N didn't know their connections but she supposed that this entity who revived her is a goddess.. and was only helping them for the future's sake.. Y/N sighed and just followed the GF forces to their headquarters.

------

While walking.. Y/N looked around and tried to see a escape route. She may not know this place but she still tried.. A narrow turn! That might be a route.. She looked around for a second.. there were two guards.. escorting her.. one at the back and one at the front.. the guard at the back has a rifle pointing at her and at the front it was on guard..