Chapter 10

Notes to Remember:
Y/N - Your Name
L/N- Last Name
H/C- Hair color
E/C- Eye color
H/T- Hair Type (Straight,curly,wavy , etc.)
H/L- Hair Length

Third Person P.O.V.

Y/N's world was darkness only darkness.. Until one light shone infront of her.. She reaches her hand out but she can't feel it.. She tries to grab the light but she just ended up adding darkness..

Slowly, the light became wider and wider until the light was everywhere... Live again but it will have consequences... The voice said as the light flickered out..

Her vision had darkness again.. but this time, she felt her eyes were closed.. She fluttered them open until her vision cleared.. She finds herself in a closed cave.. She glanced around and saw a doorlike way of the cave..

She stands up slowly to balance herself.. As she done that, she walked towards the doorlike way of the cave.. There was light in it.. that's why she approached it..

As she steps out of the cave, the wind breeze blew through her face.. causing her H/L,H/T,H/C flew to her sides.. the leaves blew throughout the air.. causing her to look at it..

Ein...A word that she never encountered before.. Who is he? She asked as she glances down to her hands.. She raised up her hands to her chest level and slightly had space between them..

"Ein.." she muttered to herself.. She looked up and placed her hands down as she saw a green light that shone through the forest.. "Pretty.." Y/N thought out loud..

Y/N slowly started walking towards that direction.. As she walks towards it she sees a man with werewolf ears and tail.. he glanced at her and his eyes were in shocked..

It was Ein.. but, Y/N didn't know his name yet.. nor her name.. she didn't have any memories except her learnings about the world.. like the lessons in school..

Ein's eyes were light emerald green.. Y/N found it pretty.. she slowly approached the man and looked up to his eyes since the man is taller..

"Pretty.." Y/N said.. "Y-Y/N?!?!" Ein's body started shaking as he said that.. he slowly placed his arms around her causing him to hug her.. "Thats you isn't?" Ein said slowly while stuttering..

"Who is Y/N?" Y/N asked confused.. Ein pulled away and looked at her E/C eyes.. he looked at her in shocked.. the fear kind of shocked.. He bitted his lower lip and put on a forced smile..

"That's you... Your name.. is Y/N.. " he wrapped his arms around her and leaned his head on her shoulder. one more time.. "I'm sorry.." he said as crystalline tears slowly flow out from his eyes dropping to the ground.... "I'm sorry.."

I guess this is the consequence of not protecting her.. and I accept it.. He thought about it as Y/N slowly wrapped her arms around his upper back.. "You're Ein.. right..?" she asked slowly..

Ein's eyes flowed more tears as he heard that.. She only remembers my name.. "Yes.." Ein said in his normal tone.. Y/N knew that he was crying but hearing that tone shot her heart mentally.. Forcing himself to act like he's fine is very painful for Y/N..

"Don't force yourself.. let your feelings show.." Y/N said as he heard Ein sobbing while saying sorry..Y/N rubbed his back as she tries to comfort him..

~~~~~~

Ein showed Y/N to Michael's cottage.. when they entered Michael saw Y/N which made Michael drop all the things he was holding... His face looked like he saw a ghost..

"I thought you cannot be trusted.." Ein said as he narrowed his eyes to Michael.. "O-Of course.." Michael stuttered a bit and was still in shocked..

"Who is he?" Y/N asked as Ein glanced at her.. She doesn't know? He thought to himself.. Michael chuckled.. "It seems like the potion had side effects.."

"Get back to your training Ein.. I'll handle her.." Michael said as Ein nodded.. Ein had no choice but to follow since he thought Michael kept his promise..

As Ein left,Michael looked at her and grinned. "So, how did you ressurect?" he asked .. Y/N watched Ein leave.. she ignored on what Michael had said.

"Ein.." Y/N turned on her back.. Stop.. Michael tried to tell her mind but it couldn't reach her.. What happened? How did it not work!??! Michael widened his eyes as he stared at her walking towards the closed door..

Y/N opened the door and walked out.. ignoring Michael.. before she reached any further, Michael somehow stopped her with a potion..

It was a pause potion.. it was temporary so, it made Y/N stay in place.. she was confused on why she can't move.. Michael, slowly approached her to the front.. He asked her once again..

"Tell me..How did you ressurect?" he looked at her in irritation.. Ressurect..? Y/N asked to herself.. She didn't remember being ressurected...

All she remembers was finding herself in a cave and hearing that last voice..Live again but it will have consequences.. She looked at Michael with her eyes and looked away..

"I dont know." Y/N was not sure if she died or not but she does remembers waking up in a cave.. Michael grinned as he thought of a theory about her.. A dead body with a cursed soul.. He placed his palm to her chest to check if there is a heartbeat..

He guessed it right.. her body was just a shell.. it had no life in it.. Michael knew that emerald potions only works for living people, and it doesn't work on the dead..

So, he thought of the greatest plan he could thought.. A plan to revive his power..

~~~~~

As time passed by, Michael treated Y/N gently with care but, Y/N didn't care and would only talk to Ein..

YIEEE TY FOR 500 READS OMG LDKWIWNDKS OMG OMG TYYY