Chapter 13

Notes to remember I guess;
Y/N -- Your name
L/N -- Last name
F/T/F -- Favorite Taco Flavour

Michael's P.O.V.

~Before Ein&Y/N came~

Attention Passengers! We are arriving at Starlight shortly! Well, here is the introduction anyways.. Welcome to Starlight Wonderland! I hope you will have a wonderful vacation here! And don't forget to bring everything. Who knows what will happen?

A guy in the speaker spoke that crap.. Well, Terry haven't changed the stupid intro for damned sake. "Mr. Valkrum?" A voice called me out.. I glanced at her, it was Katelyn.. "I told you to call me Terry instead. Anyways, whatsup?" I said as I stood up from my chair. "I-I'm really grateful for bringing us here.. " Katelyn said as I smiled "Don't worry! You're Travis' girlfriend anyways!"

We did small chats and stuff.. I wonder what happened to those two?

~Time skip cuz le author is lazy~

I watched Terry go down the boat with Travis and Katelyn.. Well, I allowed him to control his body right now.. Hey.. I'll use your body later.. I said as I waited for his reponse.. What time? he asked 'Later' I went silent as Terry received a phone call.. I saw it was Ein..

"Wait, let me take this.." Terry said as he walked somewhere quiet.. He looked at it and I saw it was Ein..Let me take over first.. I took over Terry's body and answered the call and hovered the phone to my ear..

~~Phone Call~~~

Me:What do you want?
Ein:What do you mean 'what do you want?' I'm here to report something fuckass.

Me:Watch your language you might bear the consequences.

Ein:Yea. Yea. Whatever. We're here in xxx hotel xx room. Y/n is currently sleeping..

Me:Oh.. good. I'll give you a week off. Since, you do need to recover cause you got attacked of course. I'll call you when the time is ready.

Ein:Okay. See ya in a week old man.

Beeeeeppp...

~~End of the phone call~~

What an ungrateful brat.. Whatever.. I didn't even revive Y/N anyways.. Can I have it back now? Terry said. Yeah sure. I pulled Terry's soul back and let him control the body.

Ein's P.O.V.

2 days later..

Y/N is so damn lazy. All she does is eat in the house. Right now.. she's lying down on the bed. "Hey, get up. Lets go out." I said as I approached her and shook her body. She groaned "Nuuuu." she flipped her head to the opposite side. "If you don't get up, you won't get tacos." She quickly rose up with her bed hair and looked at me. "TACOS!" she nearly shouted with a funny face which made me giggled ."Brush your hair and fix your clothes then lets go." I said as she quickly got out of bed. She rushed herself like flash.

"Let's go!" she said as she grabbed my arm. I smiled as we walked out of the apartment and headed straight to the taco stand. She was hugging my arm like a girlfri-- *cough* monkey. Anyways, she's still like a little kid. She changed greatly, and I have to get used to it.

----

Y/N ordered a/an F/T/F and I ordered the same. Then, we went walking around with our tacos while eating them. "Ein?" a familiar male voice talked behind us. I stopped walking and Y/N did the same. She looked at me as I looked back.

It was Dad.. he made a small smile then waved and approached us. He looked down on Y/N as she hid behind me. "Hi. How's life here?" he asked. "It was fine." I looked at him with a blank expression. "What's wrong with Y/N?" he asked as Y/N grabbed my arm tighter.

"She had amnesia. So, she doesn't remember everything. " I said "Oh, understandable. Anyways, your mom is coming here too." he said as he sighed. "Okay. Is that all you have to say?" I looked at his eyes. He looked down "No. I just want to say .. If I die.. please run away." he said as I turned away. "Okay."

I didn't even cared for you anyways.

I headed to the same direction on where Y/N and I was going.. While we were walking and the silence was too much Y/N decided to tell me this.. "Who was that?" she asked. "That's my dad." I answered.

Thats my dad. He was an asshole. He left me with mom. He didn't cared for me. He made me work under Michael. He forced me. It's very irritating because he threathened me if I didn't work under Michael.

"Um..Sorry for asking such a sensitive question." she said .. I didn't answer because he ruined my mood by showing up today. "Lets go back to the apartment."

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Lets go back to the apartment"

---

We went back to the apartment.. I didn't know that I asked a sensitive question. Considering his tone.. he was mad but I don't think he noticed it.

I really wanted to comfort him but its kinda scary.. because I might worsen his mood or he might push me away. I really hope he will do well..

As we opened the door he headed straight to the shower bringing nothing.. Something is really wrong since he didn't act like this before.. I grabbed his clothes and towel and knocked on his bathroom door.

"Uh, here your clothes you forgot.." I said as he opened the door.. he was naked. I feel my cheeks heated up like crazy as hell as he grabbed it and stared at me for a bit.. "Thanks.." he closed the door afterwards..

I slowly walked over to the bed,grabbed a pillow and buried my face there.
"OhmyIrenedoeshenothaveanycluethathewasfreakingnakedinfrontofagirlohmyIrenethatfreakingdickwaslargeasheckIwannadieaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" I muffled that under the pillow.. I was blushing real hard as I was screaming under it.

I stopped afterwards and felt a little relieved. I was still blushing as hard as heck though. IonlylostmymemorywithpeopleorwhateverandIdidntlostmyfreakingknowledgeaboutthisIrenedamnworld.

I slapped both of my cheeks once and stood up. "Okay!Forget!"I smiled forcely as I stood up awkwardly. I heard the bathroom door opened. "Hey. You forgot my underwear can you go get it for me?" I blushed insanely as I rushed to his bag, grabbed a boxer and threw it at him I didn't looked at him.

I don't want to see that 'thing' again. I think he didnt care about it since he was in a bad mood. Well.. I hope this turns out well though..

1K Reads My Gahd thanks! GEIST Hope yall really enjoyed it!:>